PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - "What are you listening to right now?" Thread
View Single Post
Old 2019-06-27, 08:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #3947
Mordelicius
Major

Re: "What are you listening to right now?" Thread

b2m

Soz, been gravely ill these past 3 months. It turned out to be severe chlorine poisoning from the filtered tap water i've been drinking the last 6 months.

At first I thought I was going to have a stroke or heart attack and there's a clog in my artery, so cut off all the oil, animal fat and salt.

Still not it, my heart still palpitates when I eat just a threshhold over 1 serving and my throat seems to be getting paralyzed making it harder to breathe (I can't commit to even a biscuit). It got so bad I had to go to hospital on emergency last month.

The doctor and medics think it's just anxiety and stress. But I figured it out within a day. I drink plenty of water and everytime my throat seems to be getting drier and not hydrated.

First I checked lead (Romans were poisoned by their water supply after all), then mercury, then chlorine. And sure enough all the symptoms from chlorine poisoning is there: shift in blood pressure (after eating = heart palpitation), sore/dry throat, difficulty breathing.

My throat and lungs haven't completely healed yet, but I've cleared up any lingering circulatory issues with excellent ginger tea.