View Single Post
Old 2012-06-10, 01:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #751
mynameismud
Corporal

Re: Planetside 2 Needs Prone

Originally Posted by Stew View Post
try to avoid the personal stuff and insult please stay on topic

So as a reminder your very concern was about the pace

as a exemple ive send you a video of MAG domination and the pace and the flow is pretty solid and can you see the prone position afecting the flow ? if yes i would like to see when why and how !

Also i would have to say this (( not related to prone but related to the flow and pace arguments ))

Ive seen some other people here agains the prone saying it will affect the pace as well

But in another tread the same people was deeply agains a quick revive and even more about a instant revive mechanics wich if in MAg this mechanics of instant revive wasnt their the pace and flow could be dramatically reduce and remember thats in MAg almost everybody custumise their caracter with a medic and revive kit !

so whats you think about instant revive and also awnser my frist question if possible
I am not wasting my time watching your pointless video, like i said this isnt mag.

I dont really care either way on revive, if its instant, thats cool. i played lots of return to wolfenstein so im good there. and i played lots of planetside so if it has a five second or so revive thats cool too.

But please change the topic more and bring up more games not called planetside.