PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - "Higby pls" process explained
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-24, 07:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
EvilNinjadude
Second Lieutenant

Unhappy Re: "Higby pls" process explained

Originally Posted by Qwan View Post
I have to agree with Gatekeeper, there were many game mechanics that should have came over from PS1 to PS2, but you have to remember prior to release, Higby said this will not be a cut and past of PS1. When I heard him say that I knew there were going to be a lot of changes that I would have to get used to . But I mean the cookie cutter classes, the identical maps (I.E. minus the terran), but im a patient person and I as the months go by I see more PS1 mechanics leeking into the game. As I continue to play Im really starting to like it more and more, and to be honest im in no rush for a new continent, or even content. I want them to balance what they got, so that way when the new continents or content comes out, it will be a smooth transition. I think the dev team is doing great, and they should keep the GU's rolling out each month, and Ill keep logging in.
I'll keep logging in too. It's just that by now a lot of people have invested themselves and their money into the game, and have high expectations. Now that these expectations aren't being met (on time) they start getting upset.