PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - I'm the dev of a new MMOFPS looking to start a conversation with PlanetSide vets :)
View Single Post
Old 2014-11-07, 03:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
cpudreams
Private

I'm the dev of a new MMOFPS looking to start a conversation with PlanetSide vets :)

Hello I'm the solo developer of Hunternet a new MMOFPS. I just released my first alpha trailer.

I've been playing multiplayer shooters since the days of Doom deathmatch over a null modem cable . With Hunternet I've revisited all the fundamentals. It is neither a military shooter nor an arena shooter, but a unique take on the competitive FPS, that I believe is challenging and deep .

I think there are not enough MMOFPSs on the market and PlanetSide is so different from Hunternet that I don't see it as a competitor, but as another game exploring what kind of experiences an MMOFPS can provide.

This teaser and the website I just launched http://www.cpudreams.com are just the begining. I plan to release many more videos and write articles each covering different aspects of the game. At some point, I also plan on inviting players for alpha/beta access.

Since you guys are players of the most important (and arguably only) MMOFPS on the market I would really love to begin a conversation . I know Hunternet is not for everyone but after devoting years of my life to get it to this point I really want to start a conversation with other players

I hope posting this is cool with you guys ?

Thanks,
Fernando

Last edited by cpudreams; 2021-11-22 at 06:40 AM.