PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - VANU stands for........... Very Anal Nerds Unite and other such trivialites
View Single Post
Old 2002-12-16, 10:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #49
Navaron
Contributor
Major General

How weak is that???

Man,

What a load of bunk. I get home from class just now, and I start to swing through these different PS forums, and I notice I'm getting slammed on a forum, I've yet to post on, by a guy who I share common ideas about. Totaly weak, he goes and cuts and pastes a thread of mine with a rubuke from a dev, to another guy. NOT EVEN ME. I was telling someguy to lighten up in that thread. Man. I go and have some fun, if you *read* that thread, every post almost is humourous. I'm not a noob. I've been following this game for a little while, maybe 6 mos or so. Whats this Vicchio guys problem? Is he just an ass, or a baby who cries alot? Thats not cool. I don't like getting slammed behind my back. Ms. Vicchio, if you got a problem with me or one of my threads, post it to me, not to your little l33t g33xz. Man. You piss and moan about holier than thou people on that thread then come over here and start up a pus fest. That guys grammer joke thread, says don't read unless bored. Go get a life maybe you won't be so bored. And just for posterity, I flamed Canada and France just afew days ago. Also, I have a hard time believing your Navy story. What ship, port, what was/is your rank, Cmmd officer's name, whats your enlistment, and what's your current detail. I'm just saying, leave people alone who are just having fun, no matter what forum. If you're so cool, act like it.

Nav

Vist www.bohicagaming.com because we're better than you.
Apply|Contact|Forum