PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - n00b questions! :D
View Single Post
Old 2003-02-21, 01:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
Moleculor
Sergeant

Yeah, knew about the weather thing. Been waiting for a game with -real- weather patterns in it for about 5 or so years. I'm -very- excited about this game. Just had no clue that the weather came with something more than textured clouds on a dome shaped skybrush.

Can tanks and other heavy weaponry blow through walls? (I vaguely remember reading about this one, so I'm kicking myself for asking it here.)

Can mines be set up to go off by remote? (Like, stealth into a base, mine the turrets, then set them off all at once.)

I read about 'jumping' things with cycles. Is it -really- possible? What about buggies or other craft?

How about concussion blast waves from explosives? (i.e. being thrown by the blast of a grenade, or the explosion of a craft.... or, as I read in one of the Triumvirate things, being -carried along- by the blast in a semi-controlled fashion)

Deformable-terrain? Even if it's just the trees getting knocked down or scorched or anything? Or are we going to be seeing craters 'n such? Or is a Galaxy running head first into a forest not going to leave a noticeable scratch?