PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Influence of continuous polls: should polling be banned during election campaigns?
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-18, 10:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
ziegler
Master Sergeant

Re: Influence of continuous polls: should polling be banned during election campaigns

you tend not to get so much lopsided bias in EU.

And I am no fan of Palin. What alot of people dont know, and I heard this with my own ears between Hannity and...I want to say Karl Rove or some other pundit of similiar standing. It was on Hannity's radio show and unscripited, but basically the guy got in Hannity's ass because the conservative talk show hosts recommended Palin and the guy said, you wanted her, and you and your fellows in the conservative talk shows pushed for her to be selected when McCain called you guys asking who it would take to get you all to support him.

Hannity quickly shut the fuck up and went to commercial. Its one of the reason I usually dont listen to him or any of the other big time radio talk show peeps. I only caught his show because the new vehicle I had purchased at the time came with a free year of sirius radio.

And McCain was leading in the polls until the market crash. That is what launched Obama into the lead and he did NOT win by that big of a majority either. I think it was like 65 mill to 55mill or there about by popular vote.