PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Is nobody else depressed about having 3 factions again? Wouldn't 0, 2,or 4 be better?
View Single Post
Old 2011-08-04, 06:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
MockZero2
Private

Re: Is nobody else depressed about having 3 factions again? Wouldn't 0, 2,or 4 be bet

The main thing you say is it sux to see all your hard work and progress easily taken from you. Well it would be no different with 2/4/5/6/7/+++ factions because your hard work would eventually be taken anyway. With even factions it would just happen a lot slower because there would be even more stalemates. I don't know about you but I don't want to be stuck on the same continent for a week, or the same clump of bases for that matter. You have to have that odd number of factions for that wild card factor to keep things changed up. Maybe 5 could be cool but even then you have to create everything needed for 5 different factions. They create a very different feel and way of playing for every faction and I LOVE THIS about Planetside. Don't double their work so that it will be 3 years from now until we get to play the game!!!

3 factions for the win!!!!!