PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - More TW user PS Beta NDA Breakage.
View Single Post
Old 2003-04-01, 04:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #85
Matuse
First Sergeant

Since, Matuse, my sincere question was left unanswered,
Your question didn't really deserve much of an answer, but persistance works too, so here we are. Phrasing a "go away" in a calm and collective manner when facing the 5-year-old mentality of dumbshits who post annoying trolls, simply doesn't work. It is regretable that you have to resort to their mentality to get any kind of point across. I didn't honestly expect anything to happen, but if even ONE troll decided it just wasn't worth it, then it was time well spent. As a pure side-issue, I derive immense amusement from seeing morons who think that "******" is the ultimate insult flail about with their pathetic flames.

and since you referred to me as a "waste of skin" when I have done literally nothing whatsoever to provoke you, I can only hope that you are not representative of the others that comrpise this community, or I dare say that it is indeed comparable in tenor and maturity to Tribalwar.
And I could hope that the 5 pages or so of the TW thread that I read before it got repetitive and boring wouldn't be representative of the TW posters, but they came here and proved that wrong. This thread would have died on page 2 if not for the incoming flood of the dumbass brigade, of which you seem to be a member. Don't care to be lumped in with the refuse? Then don't walk with them.

recruits
Idiots...especially ones who think that post count means anything beyond number of posts: