PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Battle scoreboard
View Single Post
Old 2014-02-07, 12:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
HereticusXZ
First Sergeant

Re: Battle scoreboard

Correct me if I'm wrong but near as I can tell from in-game experience and not actually looking up something official...

The "Battle Starts" as soon as someone tags a control point, at which point the scoreboard starts tracking everything.

The Scoreboard supposedly stops tracking once the battle is over (When the screen flashes "Faction has defended the Facility!" or "Faction has Captured the Facility!").

Scores can be skewed by say X player who's been at that facility all day just farming certs.

When a facility is defended it just stops tracking, but when a facility is captured it clears the scoreboard entirely (I think it's reset?).

The Scoreboard stops tracking your Score for X facility as soon as you exit the zone, but it saves where you were at. If a battle starts somewhere else and you are in that zone then any previous scores you had in other fights is cleared from the board and reset.

I think there's a range limit for being in the zone, Not just reading that your in the zone on the map but you need to be close enough to see the progress timer for Objectives in order to have your score tracked.

All together this tracking system needs to be replaced in its entirety.

Last edited by HereticusXZ; 2014-02-07 at 02:31 PM.