PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Outfit member Cap
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-03, 01:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
Dart
Second Lieutenant

Re: Outfit member Cap

Originally Posted by EVILPIG View Post
My experience with outfits goes far beyond the 666th. I have played in about every major outfit the game saw at one point or another. Not just visits, extensive play on every empire and I most always promoted to an officer position rapidly.

As for Outfit Wars, the 666th didn't participate. Outfit Wars came along way late in the game, long after our core had moved on to other games and after I had the time to micromanage the 666th. We were just in a casual holding pattern. Outfit wars didn't mean shit anyways. It was an artificial situation that did not reflect Planetside in any way. As I said then, the real Outfit Wars was fought on the battlefield everyday.
It's funny that particular opinion of Outfit Wars is held by every Outfit Leader who was unable to participate... Regardless, the tournament had massive issues however it did offer a chance for commanders and clans to put their money where their mouth was, in an isolated situation. To show off their superior organisation, if you like...

And you didn't play in EVERY major Outfit; you never ran with us, muchless became a member.