PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Dropping The Hammer: A Proposal
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-08, 02:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #29
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info
Re: Dropping The Hammer: A Proposal

Originally Posted by Erendil View Post
Your alt is MENTALRETIREDYOULIKEYES, isn't it?

And for the record, the vast majority of the complaints and accusations I've seen have been from NC/TR players whinging about things the VS had no control over, namely 1) getting teleported to Atar by the GM's right before, during, and after the start of the event and not being allocated any time to leave the base, and 2) having our base filled w/ NTU's by the GM's which is something they planned to do with EVERYONE.
WaaWaa/Mental is actually the wildcard of the NC. I'm never perfectly sure as to where he's going to hit.

I will, however, enjoy this quite a bit. See, before, this was just going to be something I did of my own accord and whenever I wanted for a week or two. But now that you are all attempting to taunt me after I publicly invited the TR to participate?

Priceless. Say, I think Vs homeconts have some great farm locations on them, I've wanted to farm the VS for a while. I dont get to do that nearly as much as I'd like.

Retired NC CR5, Cerberus Company.
Not currently playing PS2. Anyone with a similar name is not me. My only characters are listed in my stats profile here on PSU.

Last edited by p0intman; 2012-07-08 at 02:36 AM.