PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Smoke post Maurader Buff...a sign of things to come for all vehicles?
View Single Post
Old 2004-02-03, 05:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #48
Everay
Major General

i dont feel like giving a history lesson, but i shall, WW1, you were losing, the last major push that the germans were making consited of over 2 million soldiers, because the troops in the eastern front were freed up because of russia surrenduring, with america entering the war, it provided support, troops, and equipment, granted, at first the dough boys were sloppy, primarily because it was americas first war in a long while. after america entered the war, the germans soon began to fear us, calling the marines, Devil dogs. yes, america went in late, and that is fine by me, you dont go to war unless you have a reason to.

world war 2, no, america didnt have a reason to go to war, and infact, was in the proccess of signing a peace treaty, as i said, you dont send boys to die unless you have a reason. and no, d day wasnt the british idea, why you ask? because america had done several operations just like it already, IE in africa against the afrika core, and italy as well. and Dday was executed just like those landings, at dawn, on good conditions, at the shortest rout possible. a

veitnam, are you stupid? at least 200,000 vietnamies died, compaired to 50,000 americans, and the objective was to make the south vietnamies army capable to fight their own war, which, when we did, we left, yea, ill admit, alot of our guys died, but hey, thats war.

also, yes, england is the home to many great inventions, however, just because they were invented there does not mean you are able to take credit, judging by your "slang" your a retard, thus, dont take credit for others intellegence.

one more thing, by america going into iraq, and defeating them mostly by ourselves, we showed the world, that america is more powerful than the EU, or the UN, and it hit them hard, and now jock sharak and france are now seeing, that after making so many insults to america, and americas response saying "STUF noob you cant get contracts from the iraqi people" im pretty sure now that he is regreting what they did. heh, such a silly fad that started in france, being critical of america.

Last edited by Everay; 2004-02-03 at 05:12 PM.