PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - What would you have done differently?
View Single Post
Old 2004-03-05, 12:15 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
dscytherulez
Lieutenant Colonel

I really want the full-fledged night. I wouldn't mind having the barrel rolls and stuff either. I think the devs said something about this. I do believe they said they had it on their list of things to do for beyond BR20/CR5.

Also, I like the idea of giving the terrain qualities, IE: Snow, mud, rain, whatever. If you have regular tires it really effects you. If you have treads it semi effects you but not nearly as much as with tires. With hover vehicles, it wouldn't effect you at all, but I think to compensate they should be worse at climbing hills, not better. I don't understand how a floating vehicle has so much push from behind. I dont see anything that gives it power to move. But as it stands right now, they are better at climbing hills than any other vehicle. Treads should be able to climb ungodly mountains with ease, but to compensate for this they should be a bit slower then they are now. As for the wheeled vehicles, they should own the road. And they should also be the fastest on plains. To compensate for this they would suck in rain, snow, mud, whatever, and would be in between for climbing hills.