PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Cybernetic Punks | Hardcore Gaming Community | CTC Alliance [NA]
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-07, 03:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #27
proxy
Contributor
Sergeant

Re: Cybernetic Punks | Hardcore Gaming Community

Originally Posted by Naveo View Post
1. Are you guys active in US, EU, Asia or the Oceanic?

2. By 'extremely' active. How active do you actually mean? Because I do have a life.

I have more questions than these but I'd like to have these answered first. It's nice to see a dedicated clan for more skilled players, as I am an ex-competitive team member of Battlefield 3 (competed several times on ESL tournaments with great results) and know the value of reliable teammates, additionally how important it is to be a teamplayer.
1) We're US at the moment.

2) We encourage people to have a life. I'll start by saying that "extremely" is pretty subjective as you know. We want people active in our community and in other forums, not just there for the tag and the bragging rights. Do we expect you on every day? No. When you said you would be there? Yes. We want recruits to be active because we want to make sure they are a good fit. So have your life, play hard when you're gaming. Get to know your teammates, etc. Hope that helps.

Team play is what PS1 was all about and hopefully what PS2 is about. If you want to get tight with some people for small group tactics, fine. If you want to take more responsibility and work at a squad level controlling fire teams, bring it. More? Its up to you how involved you want to be.

So to answer your question, I expect people to work as a team, think of the bigger objective. When things get real we want to be able to depend on knowing your outfit has your back. But that doesn't mean we don't have time to just chill and laugh and make friends and enemies. We want the full deal.

Hope that helps, shoot me any other questions and feel free to stop by, hop on vent.

Last edited by proxy; 2012-06-07 at 03:15 PM.