PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - My thoughs on ProSiebenSat.1 after talking to them at SOELIVE
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-24, 01:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Shogun
Contributor
General

Re: My thoughs on ProSiebenSat.1 after talking to them at SOELIVE

i could not attend soelive, but i met thge pro7 guys at gamescom germany, and they are really great!
they are as cool as the devs and it really shows that they also love the game and want it to be a success not only for the money, but also for the fun!

and the jerseys are extremely awesome! not only the design is very cool, but also the overall quality of the whole thing. this is high quality functional sportswear! not only cheap swag!
the american special edition shirts for instance look very cool as well, but the shirts themselfes are not that high quality. the fabric is a little thin so the shirts are almost lookthrough shirts. the jerseys are topnotch in quality. so pro7sat1 shows dedication right from the start!
and if you check the 1000 pages of shitstorm discussions about the first pro7sat1 faq, you will see, that they listen to the fans feedback and that they are doing their best to satisfy us!
compare the first faq to the newest info...
at first eu players were supposed to play only with a pro7 account and only on eu servers. and i am sure this was an important part of the deal between soe and pro7. now after all the feedback we gave, pro7 and soe made it possible to play on every server and even on soe or pro7 accounts! now that´s luxury fansupport!

so thanks to the pro7 guys for all the love you put up against all the hate and shit that came from the fans! great start! now if you manage to give good support to the players after launch, your reputation in the gaming sector will be consolidated for good!

stand tall, fight bold, wear blue and gold!