PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Light Assault Ammo Drop
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-07, 03:31 AM   [Ignore Me] #28
Coreldan
Colonel

Re: Light Assault Ammo Drop

I suppose this is one of the things fairly much a subject to change on feedback if needed.

Personally I'd like something reworked about this.

1) It seemed to be something like a "perk/utility" to have the ammo box, meaning just about everyone will have access to it, but naturally having to trade off something else. Not necessarily a bad thing, people interested in support can do more support instead of combat

2) I'd like it somehow.. more physical instead of a box. I'd like if the guy "built" some kind of "pole" the Aegis Shield Generator had or something The "throw a box on the ground" is a bit too BF3, anything different from that is win

3) I hope ammo boxes have limited resupplies inside them and/or are not infinite on the "owners end", as in, you got like two boxes and then you gotta go resupply at a term yourself. Not like BF3 where you got an infinite supply of big ass boxes in your pocket.

Overall, not a concern for me

EDIT: I was hoping to see the NC pistol as well in the situation, was slightly disappointed in that sense, but I dont think everyone will be running with the ammo box, if they will, it's a matter of feedback and will be changed.

Core - Lieutenant | HIVE | Auraxis
Visit us at http://www.wasp-inc.org and YouTube

Last edited by Coreldan; 2012-03-07 at 03:35 AM.