Thread: Trayvon Martin
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-07, 08:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #282
Vash02
Major

Re: Trayvon Martin

Originally Posted by WildGunsTomcat View Post
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You clearly live in an area with no black crime. Clearly.

Because if you did, you might start to see what the rest of us are seeing. Black crime is on the RISE, and don't give me any of your bullshit, "Well they're poor and that's why they're criminals blah blah."

I know a great deal of black people that grew up poor and made it big just on their merits alone.

I lived in an area that was FULL of crime committed by...dum dum dummmmm...BLACK PEOPLE.

Doesn't make me a fucking racist...it means I'm speaking the TRUTH.

And I have black friends that I sit around with and talk about this shit with...and guess what?? THEY 100% AGREE WITH ME.

Don't talk about shit you have ZERO clue about Warborn. Please.
Of course if you werent a racist, you'd know that the colour of peoples skin is completely irrelevant.

Also,
"there are lots of black people in our prisons. therefore we should focus on black people more"
*black prison population rises*
"there are lots of black people in our prisons. therefore we should focus on black people more"
etc
etc

Remember, this circle started way back when it was normal to be a proud KKK racist.

You treat people like criminals, more likely than not they will become criminals.