PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - The Vindicators met up with Matt Higby for a chat
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-08, 06:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
aleksandrgrc
Corporal

Re: The Vindicators met up with Matt Higby for a chat

i like escapeing being an untility or whatever, defensive.
its a loadout from skills. so i got my infiltrators mosquito for those long trips i can jump out of when i get shot down trying to go where i shouldnt.

then the other mosquito that is ment to actually do the intercepter job and ill die in it. right tool for the right job. just want the options. its ok if i cant do em all at once. switch loadouts find a airpad. not such a bad thing.

as for max units. give them defensive claymores they can trigger that engineers place on them. id like to see the max and the engineer have more of a symbiotic relationship in any way.
or give them a ride of their own.
all im really trying to say is instead of powers for maxs or stat changes, make things a little more max friendly in general, they are an oddball unit being in between things. even ditching the suit for a basic loadout would be a huge bonus in those wait for me or its practicly distroyed senarios.
the max also has all that extra bulk i could really see alot of extras for the players hud and command and communications bonuses for commanders and run n gunners alike.

a healer can throw a healing gren. could/should a cloaker have a stealth bubble gren?