PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - The Vindicators met up with Matt Higby for a chat
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-09, 12:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #29
aleksandrgrc
Corporal

Re: The Vindicators met up with Matt Higby for a chat

id rather increase survivability of max units than have an ability to do more damage.

also i think max units should carry teammates stuff. ie the light infantry's ammo pack they drop. give each class the ability to affix something to the back of a max(max 1).

-if your adding offensive, defensive, utility slots.
would it be difficult to add one more slot that adopts the ability a teammate bestows upon a chosen max during play?. it could be made to help the max, those around it , both or cause an effect on the enamy.

-its an incentive to interact more with maxs. maxs tend to die unsupported.
- allows more oppertunity, arguably very slight for maxs to fit in with outfits/groups with a particular purpose.

-originally i remember reading something about a max unit haveing the space to carry gear for teammates b4 the launch of the first planetside. and they did have alot of space. well no more grid so, how about this instead?

-i think a graphical representation of what each class can add would just look dandy.

-as for other maxs , have them be able to do something as a pair like stand back to back for a last stand.

whatever the abilities are is not so much important i think as the teamwork involved that makes it a little less lonely for the max pilots incased in all that nano armor.