PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Am I blind or is NC overpowered.
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-01, 05:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #36
ColdCheese
Corporal

Re: Am I blind or is NC overpowered.

The grass is always greener on the other side. My TR is BR63 and NC BR50

NC6 Saw takes a ton of certs to make it decent and it still requires learning to burst control to take it to the godly level, something that took me hundreds of kills to master. The TMG-50 on the other hand can full auto fire and still land hits and is much better at cqc than the saw, while the saw beats it in long range, but only if your a really good aim and have a disciplined trigger finger or you wont hit the broad side of a barn even with and advanced grip.

NC carbines only have 30 bullets compared to TR's 40, again burst control and aim are major factors. If an NC player is really good, its not because the weapons are OP, but because they took the time to master weapons with the worst recoil in the game by far that offer a slight damage reward for hitting shots, but penalizes you bigtime for missing with our slow rof and smaller cartridges.

Reavers are like flying fridges and the Vanguard is clunky to drive and has a frustratingly long reload.

Phoenix is fun to use but no way OP compared to the Strikers DPS and ability to own air and armor alike.

Scatmaxes are like the pump, instadeath up close, but useless at med range. LOL at Falcons being OP against infantry.

Last edited by ColdCheese; 2013-04-01 at 05:32 PM.