PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Amerish trailer
Thread: Amerish trailer
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-21, 02:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
Levente
First Sergeant

Re: Amerish trailer

Originally Posted by IDukeNukeml View Post
It is this simple mind-set on when based on a much larger scale that causes us to get delivered a game that is Planetside 2.

They listened, they really did and they are continuing but damn.

We talk about Amerish, the continent itself and it's bearing on the game and YOU talk about a rocket shooting down an aircraft.......In a fucking trailer made to inspire and encourage people........

Ya know. Keep the stupid simple minded shit on Planetside 2 official forums, we're big boys here and just don't need nor want it.

by the way devs, you've been lacking here lately. Perhaps the masses are wrong considering the state of the game and the general reception of it.

Ya know what. I can't give up on this game. I simply cannot. But I promise you this, when stupid shit occurs I'm going to post about it in the most constructive yet drunken pissed off way I can. Even though I'm esscentric as fuck and have part of my brain removed, I understand games, their flow and what is needed FAR more than most; Including SOE developers.

People wouldn't be pissed if you had done it right. I know you're going to have people bitching about something, but people are bitching about everything.

Take one second and step back. Listen to people who actually TRULY love this game, played this game and are trying to help you make a better game. Or don't, continue on the path you're on and demise the MMOFPS world forever. It may be rocket science, but a fucking 2 year old can see the obvious gameplay issues presented.

I just don't understand why you can't see them. I just fucking can't.
well thank you......we will call you.... xd