PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Respect for a CR1-5
View Single Post
Old 2003-12-11, 12:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
Vimp
Sergeant

I respect very few CR5s that I've seen. However I only don't respect their being in command, not them as a person. I use to be gung-ho feeding info to CR5s but then this one guy, (there weren't many CR5s back then), put me on his ignore list because he had the gaul to imply that I was telling him how he should do his job simply because I asked him if he was going to tell others that I was doing a much requested ant run, but he took offence for some odd reason. If he wasn't capable of doing the job he was placing himself in then he shouldn't have been globaling commands as if he were a commander when he wasn't really willing to command like one. However besides this I see every time I play just how easily people aquire CEP simply by inviting any and everyone they meet and making no commands but simply going places and getting CEP even though they do absolutly no commanding. So since people can essentially get CR5 simply by playing alot and not by having any command ability I feel I have no reason to respect their commands any more then I would some noob just starting the game. Though to be honest I'd be more inclined to follow someone I knew was very new to the game simply because they tend to be much more forthcoming in what they are capable of with out the ego. And its really a shame I must say that in PS the ranks mean absolutly nothing. I'd like to be able to look at someone's rank so as to see what their abilities and skills are but in PS a high rank is purely based on how much you play and not how well you play.