PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Fallen Heroes Charity Alert: This Memorial Day Weekend
View Single Post
Old 2014-05-24, 01:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #41
Johnde
Private

Re: Fallen Heroes Charity Alert: This Memorial Day Weekend

This is a motto of severe importance to the BWC. It not only stands for what the BWC is and does in gaming but also many projects outside the internet and in real life.

Being a veteran myself, three years Navy and three years Army. While in the service, I experienced a form of teamwork that I'd never seen before. Not just in the heat of combat but training and even just basic maintenance of a ship or barracks. I've now been a civilian for 20+ years and in all that time I haven't come across that same intensity of teamwork and brotherhood outside of the Service, Until now ! The Black Widow Company gives me a new experience in teamwork every time I log into the BWC website, jump in a game or even talking on team speak just chatting. One Team One Fight isn't just our motto, It's how we think! It's how we play ! It bans us together for one cause, one objective. I could continue to describe it but it would be better for you to see and experience it yourself. Come join us for some gaming fun and watch what, One Team, One Fight" REALLY means !