PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Top Outfits.
Thread: Top Outfits.
View Single Post
Old 2004-02-21, 11:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Spee
Colonel

Top Outfits.

From my experiences in the world of Planetside, Ive tried a lot of outfits. The ones that stick in my head are as follows. If youre not in one of the outfits, dont get your panties in a bunch. if you are, then good for you.

I just want this thread to be dedicated to these outfits. Post your experiences, on either side(giving the pain, or receiving it) about these outfits.

Emerald:

TR - CDL. Bar-none, the best organization on ANY empire I have ever seen. I loved playing with you guys, just too damn bad you all were hardly ever on. The whole lot of you are a great bunch. Spec Op'ing was a blast, no pun intended.

VS - Xen Of Onslaught. This outfit, like the empire, is very versatile - It contains enogh members to have enough divisions, and has a unique presence as Infantry, Calvalry, or Air, however, contains a tight-knit nature, and excellent organization, thus establishing it as a non-zerg outfit, despite the large member number. As a part of XoO, during the OA's, the team and I have single-handedly created a front on a locked cont, thus ushering in a large battle for the continent. Excellent outfit.

NC - Immortalis Vita. What can I say. You guys picked me up when I was still a wee noob, still on my original account, at BR7. You managed to teach me the game, and fight with the best. Shame to see it as it is now - Goddamn FFXI. When in its prime, it was a joy to play with you guys - Despite our small numbers (sometimes less than a full squad) we still managed to maintain a large presence on the battlefield. My hats off to you.

NC - Sturmgrenadiers - While, I dont necessarily like you as I did all the other outfits mentioned, you bunch are criminally efficient in the battlefield. When an SG platoon rolls up, the tide of the battle changes. Its as simple as that.

Yes, this is a sort of "shout-out" lame kinda thing, but, Im leaving PS for good, come the 6th. Just wanted you all to know how much I appreciate gaming with you.