PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Re-Certification
View Single Post
Old 2003-11-26, 05:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #53
Strak
Corporal

Originally Posted by Ait'al
Is what strat put actually part of the game or is it something he just made up!?

Ther completely screwing the original design of all hte vehicles becaseu they can tget people to use hte all how htey were meant to and are screwing the game design. And right when they are expecting the game to be developing how it was meant to. this is just turning this into an FPS.
A) It's Strak, are you unable to type or just to lazy to look up my correct name?
B) I included a link to the actual post and pasted it so people wouldn't complain they couldn't get to the post. It is not made up.
C) Here is what I see and Ait'al is a perfect example. People just bitch to bitch, they are never happy. They couldn't make PS perfect, guys like this would still find something to bitch about.

So to this I say the following. You expect PS to be exactly as you want it. You expect it to be bug free. You expect it to be on time 100% of the time. You can't even spell, you can't even take the time to look up a name. I am glad you are not the dev. I'd get 1fps at the most.