PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - I'm Actor and this is my squad symbol (x_x)
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-13, 10:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
KiddParK
Contributor
Captain

Re: I'm Actor and this is my squad symbol (x_x)

Originally Posted by Actor View Post
Actually I have been. I think I'm only around level 5 or something, I'm just trying to find way to pass the time until PS2 launches. If you were in the Ghost Recon Online beta you could have seen me on there too!
I too was in teh GR Online beta and it was ok i suppose. I just miss the OLD OLD style of ghost recon in it's first form, really liked it, Raven Shield was good too but GR man, great times.

Originally Posted by Actor View Post
I fully hear ya on that! I not only enjoy being on the stage, but I've also paid my dues behind it as well. I've got experience from prop management/placement, to moving set pieces, running the fly, etc. I've even had to finish my part on the stage, exit stage left, exit the back of the building to get to stage right, then go up into the catwalk to get behind the audience and man the spotlight. Sadly I haven't has a chance to do any theater recently, I really do miss it.
Just worked a show last week for follow spot.. the Bacon Brothers.. it was, well.. a show. I would love to get a telrad for my followspot someday.

take care.