PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Sony sends you an announcement when you've been appealed for cheating?
View Single Post
Old 2011-12-27, 12:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Traak
Colonel

Sony sends you an announcement when you've been appealed for cheating?

LOL OMG! Some guy told me this, that he had been appealed 25 times for cheating.

Does this mean Sony does something like this:

"Attention xCheater. You have been appealed for cheating. Since you have received this e-mail, you are now aware that over the next few minutes, after the next time you log on, we are obliged to act like we care, and see if you are cheating all the time and so blatantly, that a blind, retarded monkey could see it.

This is not a warning that you should turn off your cheats for a little while so we can get this over with without catching you. No. It is just to inform you that someone has dared to suggest that you are a cheater, and we know nothing of such a kind exists."

Wow. I am really not surprised that they don't catch them. It's like warning a child molester that in six months, to the day, here's the time of day, we will be examining your house for evidence of the 27 children that have disappeared since you, registered sex offender, have moved into this neighborhood, and the highest density of disappearees is from closest to your house.

Wow. How amazingly broken.