PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Sony sends you an announcement when you've been appealed for cheating?
View Single Post
Old 2011-12-31, 06:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
ringring
Contributor
General

Re: Sony sends you an announcement when you've been appealed for cheating?

Originally Posted by Effective View Post
I can assure, you I've more then likely been appealed multiple times. Seeing as individuals from Azure Twilight, NC Spec Ops, and Outcasters assured me I was being mass appealed for cheating, and each had about 20+ members on at the time. For the number of hate/hacker tells I've received from other members of the community, I wouldn't be surprised to learn I have 100+ appeals on file. BUT, I don't know.

I have NEVER received an announcement of any sort that I was being monitored for suspicious behavior. The guy was clearly making up a number to grate on your nerves. Or maybe if you ask SOE nicely they'll let you see your report record.
I'd doubt OC has mass appealed you (and hope not). I've never heard us doing that. Whytry had said something similar in the past.

I may be wrong but I don't know we've mass appealed anyone as a 'mass event'. I've appealed individuals, including someone the day before yesterday when I saw this person using ROF, this person's name was repeated multiple times on command chat.

If we have mass appealed, I apologise. In general I am not in favour of mass 'anythings'. If someone saw a obvious cheat then they appeal but not get anyone else to do the same who also didn't see it for themselves (And I mean obvious cheat of the rickrolled variety).