PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Looking for TR Outfit
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-29, 01:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
golfmasta34
Corporal

Re: Looking for TR Outfit

Hey, GinBirdman!

Great to see another newcomer to the PS fandom. I run an outfit called the Archangels. We've been together for over 8 years now and were an original PS1 beta outfit. We accept all types of players and personalities, and just generally have a great time playing together.

We have about 25-30 members ready to go for PS2, so you wouldn't be lost in a sea of people in a new environment. We have a simple structure that focuses on fun and enjoyment, as well as success working as a team.

Head to www.archangelsgaming.com and sign up/fill out an app if you wanna give us a try. We have a 30 day probationary period where we look for activity and compatibility with the group before we make you a full member, but you'll have access to all of our resources, including the forums and voice comms.

If you decide not to join us, I wish you the best, and hope to fight side by side with ya when the game comes out. There are a ton of top notch TR outfits out there!

Join the Archangels, an 9+ year old original PS1 beta outfit. www.archangelsgaming.com