[TR-CONNERY] Looking for organized outfit preferably with 3rd party voice coms - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: when do the endless quotes stop?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2013-08-06, 06:10 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
KleptoKat
Private

[TR-CONNERY] Looking for organized outfit preferably with 3rd party voice coms

Good day!
It's been awhile since I've played Planetside and I'm looking for an outfit which I can make friends with and easily feel comfortable with, but I am also looking for an outfit that is highly organized and doesn't muck about and act immature. I'm not the best at the game but I'm not god awful either, so I'm looking forward to your reply.
Old 2013-08-06, 12:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
DovahTerran
Corporal

Re: [TR-CONNERY] Looking for organized outfit preferably with 3rd party voice coms

The outfit QoQ has definitely got what you're looking for. We're a serious, tactics-based outfit that focuses on tight squad-based ops and moving the battle forward. We as a platoon have turned back enemy mixed-unit assaults twice our size with ease. To get the perspective, this is coming from a bright-eyed lil recruit that came in only yesterday. We ARE recruiting and I think, depending on how things go, the outfit would like to have you. My experience so far has been great.

I speak from experience: we're really welcoming to new recruits. Just follow orders and give your all, and you'll find a great place to be. We've got great leaders and soldiers. There's plenty of humor and fun stuff that happens, while maintaining a serious, organized group.

If you want to join then talk to Kentral ingame OR join one of the QoQ squads; you can find them in the squads tab pretty easily.

We do organized ops pretty much every night. You'll find your own little spot in our group as a driver, pilot, medic, or whatever you want to be.

Enjoy. And if you join up, tell 'em Grinny sent you!
Old 2013-08-06, 05:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
KleptoKat
Private

Re: [TR-CONNERY] Looking for organized outfit preferably with 3rd party voice coms

Thanks for the reply, I'll give your leader a message.
Old 2013-08-09, 09:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
DovahTerran
Corporal

Sounds great! Hope to see you ingame.
Old 2013-08-18, 07:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Taramafor
Sergeant Major

If for some reason things don't work out there TRG is most likely right up your ally. We're relaxed on a whole but set our minds to getting things done once a plan's in motion.

As for infiltrator use, we always need at least one on hand and I do play it myself a fair bit (much more once I get armstance). Even had a nice gal drop hacking terminals and turrets while taking the point and staying hidden, remaining unseen as long as possible, preparing the base for the zerg to arrive. Result? One amp station (or was it a tech plant? I forget) gutted from the inside out and easily taken over.

Here's the outfit site if you're interested and not currently in QoQ. I haven't seen it myself so maybe it's out of action?

http://www.trggaming.net/forums/content.php

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit