I can't take it anymore! - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Not just another FPS!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-09-28, 05:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Mango
First Lieutenant

Originally Posted by Paintballboy
omg your mango I'm orange two fruits from different sides of the tracks, sounds like a good chick flick to me
........WTF
Old 2004-09-28, 06:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Cauldron Borne
Captain

I have noticed the TR Emerald seems to be doing less and less well. It's the birth of all the CR5's. TR-E must have more outspoken CR5's than any other Empire/Server. This is our mistake. We get people up to CR5 so they can use that stupid OS, then they decide that they are regular Napoleon Bonapartes. They, in actuality, no nothing, but you can't ever get that across to them. The outcome? total chaos, and a lack of anything resembling a winning strategy. I'm giving ULTRA a try, now, but if they just turn out to be a) a reletivly uncoordinated mob sharing the same TS, or b) a mini version of TR-E....i dunno what I'll do....maybe go back to my original character...man i miss Konreid....

SPAM SONG! (Yes, it DOES exist kiddies.)
Old 2004-09-28, 06:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Thunder_Hawk
Corporal

I mean, those guys have no idea about what to do next. On Forseral one night, the Vs came in from Bel and moved East, the NC had the base connected to the West WG. the VS had an amp, bio, inter because bel (dropship center) went nutural. the CR5s said to focus on getting bel when the VS had hacked into a tech plant. the primary was still bel. repair silos are more important than denying the VS a techplant?!? just get a glue gun and you don't have to worry about reavers or Mags! this was the last straw for me.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion