What we know about Beta. - Page 13 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: can you guess what BFR stands for?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2012-03-16, 05:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #181
Chaff
Contributor
Second Lieutenant

Re: What we know about Beta.

I'm glad it doesn't happen any more often than it does. I fear that PSU could gain a LOT more BS posters after PS2 launches.

I only hang on one other internet site on a regular basis (NFL-related), and there are plenty of Trolls there too.

However, this site takes the cake for guys with "FLAMING MANPONS" .... when guys here go "mental" ..... well, it''s quite the spectacle.

Different views and ideas are great - if shared with a reasonable amount of civility.

Flame-Out posts are either rediculously entertaining in a sadistic humor way .... or .... mood killers for us who manage to keep our LOVE of PS ahead of our emotional preferences for the gameplay elements we love.

Jim Morrison was right. "People are strange"

Last edited by Chaff; 2012-03-16 at 05:26 PM.
Old 2012-03-16, 07:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #182
Hamma
PSU Admin

Once official forums are established they tend to attract forum trolls.

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2012-03-16, 10:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #183
Purple
Sergeant Major

All i know is that this will be one of the most epic games of all time, and i am fully planning to spend $50 at launch because these people deserve to make money. i also just got about 20 friends excited to play this when it launches.
Old 2012-03-18, 02:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #184
Zekeen
Major

Originally Posted by Purple View Post
All i know is that this will be one of the most epic games of all time, and i am fully planning to spend $50 at launch because these people deserve to make money. i also just got about 20 friends excited to play this when it launches.
Cannot agree with you more on that. And to think, our rewarding them will fetch us some ULTRA BADASS LOOKING GEAR!

PS has returned, and it brought even more awesome with it.
Old 2012-03-19, 01:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #185
Burgerlolz
Private

I'm still wondering about what PS1 Users means, If you've played PS1 through a SOE All Access pass, do you still gett this "priority pool" thingy ?
Old 2012-03-19, 06:31 AM   [Ignore Me] #186
Qwan
Captain

Originally Posted by Zekeen View Post
Cannot agree with you more on that. And to think, our rewarding them will fetch us some ULTRA BADASS LOOKING GEAR!

PS has returned, and it brought even more awesome with it.
Now that more detail is coming out about, paying for services and stuff, im really starting to get more into wanting to play this game again. Ill pay the 50 bucks, and the monthly subscriptions fees (to gain full access to customization products) just to make sure that the guys who put there time and heart into putting this epic MMOFPS together get payed, and ensure that it keeps running and keep them motivated and working on expantions and stuff. Im really pumped up about this game. It gives me warm and fuzzy's
Old 2012-03-19, 06:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #187
NCLynx
Major

I know it's likely just the name they gave to the alpha client, but still seeing this icon on Higby's monitor on the GDC footage made me hope "soon" actually did mean soon.

SuperTroopers is recruiting for PS2!
Originally Posted by Hamma View Post
Really? You need to take a few steps back and think before posting drivel like this. Either reply constructively or don't reply.
Old 2012-03-20, 04:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #188
ReapersCoffin
Private

Beta really does need to come soon, after this month I will have little spare time to play. At this rate I will be offline leveling more then playing
PS. PSU devs, the new site has horrible issues keeping a user logged into the forums. I'm on my blackberry bold and I just logged in 6 seperate times just browsing the forums, your cookies have issues!
Old 2012-03-20, 11:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #189
Machine
Corporal

I can wait.. a .. bit.. longer.... auuughh!
Old 2012-03-21, 01:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #190
Lokster
Staff Sergeant

Originally Posted by Purple View Post
Couldn't agree more. I have actually already purchased a hefty amount of station cash for PS2.
Old 2012-03-21, 04:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #191
megamold
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by Lokster View Post
Couldn't agree more. I have actually already purchased a hefty amount of station cash for PS2.
i wish i could say the same but the not knowing about the pro7 stuff is killing me.

in any case when beta comes i will most likely be throwing every credit card i have at my screen

Old 2012-03-21, 02:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #192
BloodySoul
Corporal

"Over the next few months" .... hmmm.. Its to vague for me to think soon. That to me still sounds like 3-4 months.
Old 2012-03-21, 06:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #193
Shogun
Contributor
General

Originally Posted by Burgerlolz View Post
I'm still wondering about what PS1 Users means, If you've played PS1 through a SOE All Access pass, do you still gett this "priority pool" thingy ?
if you actually played it, i guess yes.

you had to buy the boxed game to play it on all access, right?
if you did, you are on beta priority list.

stand tall, fight bold, wear blue and gold!
Old 2012-03-21, 10:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #194
oosik
Sergeant

I've read through all of the posts about Beta, and I think some people are missing the fact that whether you are a PS1 player (current or not) or a pc gamer subscriber, you need to access the Planetside 2 website and submit a request to get into Beta. I assume you then get priority access to Beta and are in a queue based on time and date of request. This would seem the fairest way to do it. Just because you are a PS1 subscriber, does not mean you get an automatic invite if you never requested to get into PS2 Beta.
Old 2012-03-21, 11:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #195
Sholokov
Private

Actually i used the PC gamer key, and never had to sign up. I think it is all tied into your SOE account.
Closed Thread
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion