Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide 2 Media > Fan Fiction

Old 2004-02-28, 03:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Doop
Major

Alliance

Part I

Four Vanu Sovereignty troops stood on the roof of a tower. These four troops are not only highly respected by the Vanu Sovereignty, but much feared by the New Conglomerate and Terran Republic. They were Hoffman, Doop, Kenji and Muff, who called themselves, the Trojans. Many victorious stories have been told about this group, and all of them true.

It has been said that Amerish was once fully under control by the New Conglomerate. Top command of the Vanu Sovereignty tried to get contact with the Trojans, but couldn't get a signal. All hope was lost for Amerish, and all troops were ordered not to go attack yet. But in only two days, the Trojans appeared, and Amerish was taken back.

"Prowler, from the Northeast," yelled Muff. With practiced reflexes and speed, Muff, Hoff and Kenji took out their Lancers, while Doop took out his M199 Decimator. The gunner of the 100mm Cannon desperately fired shells at them, but the group was cleverly positioned behind the Wall Turret, which can take a lot of fire. With perfect leading and targeting, they easily took it out. "Bah, first Prowler to come. That's probably a bad sign," said Hoffman.

They suddenly heared the Wall Turret fire upwards. Doop looked up. "SHIT! A Galaxy drop!"
"Get to the Control Console," said Hoffman.
Old 2004-02-28, 06:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Mognoc
Sergeant

A good story! And look how modest you are!
Old 2004-02-28, 06:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
TheN00b
Colonel

Good start Doop, and lol at Mag .
Old 2004-02-28, 08:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Doop
Major

Lol, about the Amerish thing...I guess I *am* exaggerating just a LITTLE bit...heh. =D We are leet though. :]

---------------------

Part II

"Alright guys, I put a Spitfire and some mines on the top," said Hoffman. "Should soften them up if any more come down."
"OK...doesn't seem like they're coming...and I don't see anything on radar. Think you got them, Hoffman," said Doop.
"Let's just screw this tower and get back up to Kusag," said Kenji. "We've been here for like, three hours. Time to move on."
"Guess we're walkin', then..." said Doop.

Doop, Muff, Kenji and Hoffman walked outside and started heading northwest towards the road. "All clear...walk along the hills, we don't want to be spotted," said Muff. Doop took the lead, while Kenji took the rear. The status of Ishundar was, the Vanu Sovereignty controlled the East side of Ishundar, and Technology Plant Lahar was being attacked from the west. Lahar and Kusag were all that they had left.
"Damn, it's hot out today," said Doop. He pulled out his cantine, and took a sip. "Meh, we've been through worse," said Kenji.

Doop went over a small hill. "Holy shit..." said Doop. He pointed straight forward. "A stonehenge..."

There they saw it. A big lump in the ground, surrounded by twelve upright stones jutting out of the ground. Peculiar symbols were engraved on each stone. The lump was big, and round shaped, as if it were something underground. "Damn..." muttered Muff.

Hoffman walked up to it, and touched the big bump in the ground. It started to glow. Then, they heard a huge rumbling sound from under them.

-------------------------------

This stonehenge is a real thing. It's just west of the Esamir warpgate. It's just twelve rocks jutting out of the ground with a big bump thing in the middle, I think it's in one of the POTDs.

And, the Trojans is a real VS Emerald outfit, that I just happen to be in. We're only four people, our character names are Doop, DHoff, Kenji and puffintehhuffinmuffin. Didn't want to write puffintehhuffinmuffin every once in a while, so Muff seemed shorter. =| And yeah, we are pretty good. =]
Old 2004-02-28, 11:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
DHoff
Corporal

Holy crap I took out a whole gal drop, yay me .
Old 2004-03-01, 05:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
TheN00b
Colonel

lol Doop, I killed you twice yesterday with my TR alt .
Old 2004-03-01, 09:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
DHoff
Corporal

I was probably there to get revenge though.
Old 2004-03-02, 08:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
TheN00b
Colonel

Actually, I saw you there as well, but neither of us killed eachother. I got Doop when he was alone semi-charging the CY entrance against me and a couple other TR, and when he dropped onto the vehicle terminal.
Old 2004-03-02, 10:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Doop
Major

Originally Posted by TheN00b
lol Doop, I killed you twice yesterday with my TR alt .
You killed me once, cause I was being ganged up by like two Chainguns after hitting a mine. =P
Old 2004-03-02, 10:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
TheN00b
Colonel

Actually, twice, in the places I described in my earlier post .

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide 2 Media > Fan Fiction