Is their a strategy behind having teams unload Lasher, Lancer, Flare Gun rounds? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Now accepting monopoly money
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 New Player Questions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-07-25, 02:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
HelpLuperza
Corporal

Is their a strategy behind having teams unload Lasher, Lancer, Flare Gun rounds?

Recently, on Mattherson I noticed large outfits of Vane simply unloading tons of Lasher, Lancer, and Flare gun round in the direction of the enemy without hitting anything.

Honestly, I have begun to wonder if their is actually a reason behind doing it, other than for the sake of lols.

So does anyone know why people are lately grabbing tons of Lasher, Lancers, and Flare guns and firing them in the general direction of the enemy?

P.S. I know the flare gun in excess creates a lot of distraction and lag for ESF's but creating lag couldn't be the reason behind this tactic... could it? (I mean its like 1-5 fps drop from normal, but still)

Last edited by HelpLuperza; 2013-07-26 at 03:18 PM.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 New Player Questions