Why did you pick your empire? - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Hamma > All
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

View Poll Results: Why did you choose your favorite/most played empire.
Weapons/Vehicles 18 40.91%
Pretty Colors!!!/looks 6 13.64%
following a friend or pre-release outfit 4 9.09%
other 16 36.36%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2003-05-07, 01:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
Moclov1
Private

When I play games I try to get into the story. NC's story just fit me best with the Freedom from the oppresing TR's. After that the color sceme is also good.
Old 2003-05-07, 01:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
Mamby
Corporal

TR Prowler and Cycler Roxors your boxors

Mess with the best die like the rest
Old 2003-05-07, 01:36 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
Incubus
Corporal

I picked them for the story line, TR babee!!! Jess

Old 2003-05-07, 02:08 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
Endodroid
Private

Little bit of all four, after creating a character at the begining with the VS I played that character awhile.

I ended up not liking the sound of the VS weapons, that shrill sound comming out of a VS max gets on my nerves (needs more base), encountering them on the battlefield isn't so bad but being in a squad or a room full of that sound ugh!

The NC has a cool look and an awesome tank, but that left handed weapon mode of the maxes I just can't take, never have cared for left handed shooters for some reason. They'd still be my second pick just to get to drive a Vanguard, 150mm ownage!

So, I ended up going TR especially after being on the business end of a mini-gun too many times, though it has been weakend some it's still a kick ass weapon. I've managed to gain some appreciation for the TR special vehicles, I still think the truck has a crap suspension in it though. Joined up with a more perminate outfit that has an out of game web presence, being in a formed group is what makes this game worth while.

The NC get more yellow as you progress in rank, the VS get more purple. The TR get more red.

So, you can either end up with a yellow stripe going down your back, look like Barney or be a cool dude in red and black. I'll take the red and black.
Old 2003-05-07, 03:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
SpongeBob
Private

vanu souvereignity

I go for the underdog and as everybody seems to be taking the piss out of the vanu, i will fight with them

"What Pulp Fiction Character Are You?"

You don't tolerate shit. The .45 you carry in you pocket is scary, but your words are the real threat, especially when you decide to get Biblical. Try to take it easy, but maintain that edge of yours, which tends to keep people wary in your presence.

Take the What Pulp Fiction Character Are You? quiz.
Old 2003-05-07, 04:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
Zatrais
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

TR

Primary reason: the storyline behind them

Secondary reaspn: miniguns, gotta love miniguns.
Old 2003-05-07, 05:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
Delirare
Sergeant

my friends made me roll vanu. friends are evil. oh well, i now know the lancer owns the phoenix.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion