I really hate people - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Inducing seizures since 2000000000003
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-09-13, 04:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Thunder_Hawk
Corporal

I really hate people

are people in PS total jerks? i've found a few. the first was when i was being a gal pilot for a Platoon. the squad got split up as we switched targets but a few got left behind at the first target. i went back to get them but i waited around for the exp. the squad was rejoining in an area near the finall enemy base which neiter of the targets were by. i dropped of the people left behind and went to get the main force, but a guy that got on stayed in and kept on telling me to go to the last base. i got so feed up, i dropped him in the Middle of nowhere.

THe second was in a contested bas. i turn around a couner to find some people getting killed by a max. i go around the courner to get out my striker as more people come along. the max rounds the courner and i start unloading on it. i die but i kill max and a ally that was right next to it. he sends me tells that i stole his kill, got him killed, i'm a noob, and i shouldn't use a striker when someone is close using a rockelt. i finally respons saying that its just a game and a mistake (and thats hes a kill whore) people can be real assholes in the game (i guess i was kinda one for dropping the guy from my gal but he kept on barking orders) is this really common or am i just unlucky?
Old 2004-09-13, 05:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
ChewyLSB
Major

Misc Info

You play any game, you're bound to find assholes who think that they're the best at the game and that people who make mistakes suck the cock.

I mean, I was playing my BR10 NC, and i was using a Punisher. So I see a TR Agile healing, so I launch a plasma grenade at him. As the grenade is traveling towards him, a friggin NC cloaker runs in and gets severely damaged by the grenade. So after the grenade kills the agile, I take out my medical applicator to heal him, but he kills me with his amp.
Old 2004-09-14, 12:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Cauldron Borne
Captain

^^Had something like that happen to me, but before the jerk could kill me, my bro next to me unloads on him. Nice to have friends when jerks are a-foot.

SPAM SONG! (Yes, it DOES exist kiddies.)
Old 2004-09-14, 12:10 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Death909
Private

People who can't type keep blaming me for the actions of other cloakers. Normally they blame me for doing perfectly legimate things like throwing a jammer grenade near them and their spitfires.

Other than that all I hate is how enemies hunt down cloakers. Its too ruthless. I've been in situations were there are 2 friendly rexos infront of me, and an enemy rexo attacking them. As soon as they use darklight and see me they ignore everything but me and run through a few HA users just to shoot me before being killed. This has happened to me quite a few times. Including when there were other easy kills around. Cloakers seem to be providing too many easy kill opportunities to some players.
Old 2004-09-14, 10:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Polgara
Private

Originally Posted by ChewyLSB
I mean, I was playing my BR10 NC, and i was using a Punisher. So I see a TR Agile healing, so I launch a plasma grenade at him. As the grenade is traveling towards him, a friggin NC cloaker runs in and gets severely damaged by the grenade. So after the grenade kills the agile, I take out my medical applicator to heal him, but he kills me with his amp.
Had somthing like this happen to me, had several things like that happen to me now that i think about it. Most of the worst things don't even affect me, but my outfit mates.

one time i was in the spawn room when this guy (cant remember his name) killed a friendley cloaker, my outfit buddy runs in and tells him to cease fire, so he kills him as well.

The worst had to be the time my other outfit mate had an ANT ready to fill up a base we were about to cap, and then this other guy came up (cant remember his name either) and he blows up my friends ANT. He then sent a tell saying that he wanted the XP. Oh well, when you TK one member of Ronin, you make an enemy of all of them. so we waited till he deployed the Ant, and killed him to make sure he didn't get the xp for it, that'll teach em.
Old 2004-09-14, 10:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
hazzer2007
Sergeant Major

yer. There are some idiots out there, but you have got to live with it.

Happens to me as i was a gal pilot, and i was going to log off, so to go with a bang, i told everyone on my gal that i was going to crash the gal into a VU base, so they need to jump before it crashed. I went to plan and i crashed with a great explosion and all my team jumped in time.
But when i respawn, some gal guy say "you noob, why you do that" and i reply "its a streagle monover as the VU would run so they would not be killed be the explostion, giveing my team a chance to get in undetected for 4 seconds + i am logging off so i want to go with a bang, literary". But he replys back "you noob, you killed loads of NC", but i say "no i haven't" (looking at my kill list, showing no NC), but he keeps shouting back "you noob, think you are a gal pilot", so i say "i'm one of the best, i have been flying longer than you have, so get lost" and block him.

Just got to live with it mate, but try and kill them if you have the chance.

Last edited by hazzer2007; 2004-09-14 at 10:54 AM.
Old 2004-09-14, 01:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Zaxis
Private

On the NC Emerald, some moron by the name of Sheetz decided that he was going to OS a bunch of friendly ANTs ready to refill the base that we had hacked. We thought he was kidding when he said he was... Anyways, you should TK him when you see him.
Old 2004-09-14, 01:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Madcow
Lieutenant Colonel

I have some joker with a name similar to mine who tk's me every time he sees me. He also has me on ignore, so I can't even talk to him. He claims I 'stole' his name which is interesting since I'd have to have it first. It amounts to a pain as he'll actually spawn camp me in friendly spawn areas, but I'm left with the consolation that my life isn't nearly as empty as his is.

The other night we were about to lose a continent and had all been pushed out to the last couple of towers. I prepared for my last stand, had all my deployables out (along with my friend) and was rushing up the stairs to get to the CC so that I could hack the tower back once it turned (we were just a few seconds away). Suddenly an Emerald NC CR5 who was doing the "nose in the column 3rd person" thing popped out and Jackhammered me to death. While I was waiting to respawn the VS took our last base and all towers turned purple. No spawn point, back to sanctuary, my friend left alone to defend the tower as long as possible. I got to watch my kill count go up as my deployables did their job, but I was staring at the HART door. I'd say it was just one accident, but I watched him take down the 2 people who came up the stairs after me, too.
Old 2004-09-14, 02:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Hamorad
First Sergeant

people are assholes. Deal with it.
Old 2004-09-14, 06:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
StrangeFellow
First Sergeant

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Hamorad
people are assholes. Deal with it.
unfortunatly he speaks the truth, just try to find a good outfit my friend

see you on the battlefield

System Specs:
Asus P4C800-E Deluxe
Intel Pentium 4 "C" [email protected]
1024MB PC3200 Corsair Value-Ram
ATI Radeon 9800pro @ xt
Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS
Samsung 160GB SATA holding games'n'stuff
Western Digital 160 ATA100 holding windows and important stuff
Old 2004-09-14, 07:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

Join Black Widow Company, where we appreciate and revere the Galaxy pilot. TR Emerald. No BR/CR requirements to join (unlike some pompous-ass outfits).

http://www.theblackwidowcompany.net

Have a nice day, and good luck with whatever you decide.
Old 2004-09-14, 08:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Cauldron Borne
Captain

There are pompus outfits out there?

ANYWHO: There are some bad people out there that just shouldn't play these games. There are whole aliased outfit that were made for the sole purpose of getting back at those assholes. If they put you on ignore and continue to harrasse you, or even if they just continue to harrasse you, report it. If you type the word harrassment, or harrassed or harrassing and someone's name, I guarantee the CSR's will be dogging that ass in a minute. CSRs in all games mutually agree that there is ZERO tollerance for that kind of shit.

As for cloakers receiving a lot of negative attention on the BF: It's true. People will go out of the way to hunt a cloaker, at the expence of their safty, for a cheap kill. Concider it a compliment. They all know that on even terms we kick their asses every time. People who go head hunting are the people who need lives. I had an entire outfit hunting me after I dropped 27 vanu gens in two hours. They only killed me once (I FINALLY broke that record, btw: 32 gens in two hours: HEELL YEAH, BITCH!)

SPAM SONG! (Yes, it DOES exist kiddies.)
Old 2004-09-14, 09:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

Yeah. There are unfortunately outfits out there who think that the measure of a non-n00b is in his BR and/or CR. When I've seen some BR7/CR0s that have more sense than a lot of the idiots that flap their lips with the backpack.
Old 2004-09-14, 09:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

For every good CR5, there are twenty bad ones trying to get you to go fight on Cyssor.

Old 2004-09-14, 09:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Rbstr
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

Alot of peopl that Play PS are asses, one decided it would be funy to OS a whole feindly gal in a cortyard, and then gloat about it in global he got reported over 50 times atleast

All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion