THE solution for Darklight. - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: open this end
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2004-08-19, 12:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Madcow
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by DeepStrikeck
I am a rexo sniper (VS Markov) and I have DL, I hardly ever "flicker" and I only do that when I'm running through a base and suspect a cloaker (spits being planted, repeater/magscatter kills, etc). When I'm sniping I only use DL to scan the area right when I arrive and I switch positions so frequently (about every 10 shots) that I don't get killed by cloakers that often. With the 3rd person dl, its kinda retarded and I dont use it because its hard as hell to aim when in 3rd person. Its just easier to use it in FPV.
If everybody played like that, I'd have no beef at all with the implant. If I do something stupid to give away that I'm there, hunt me down like a dog. That's deserved. No issue. You don't use 3rd person which is one of my huge issues. I don't think people try to aim in 3rd person, they just use it to see if somebody is sneaking up on them, switch to first person, swing and fire. Unfortunately, that's not how a lot of people play.

I would also like to see the Dark Light implant not initialize if you are inside the infil suit. Honor among thieves, or something like that. This idea will piss of a number of infil, but if it increases the fantastic fights you sometimes get when neither of you has the implant then it would be well worth it.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion