Digital Marine's != ******* - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Not to be inserted anally.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-09-01, 01:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
Sentrosi
Contributor
General

Digital Marines do not know when to stop. It's like telling a kid not to get the cookies. The kid will probably break dishes just to get a cookie and look up at you saying that he didn't do it.

I wish all zerg outfits would just go away.....The DragonWolves have consistently disproven the theory that you need a large outfit to compete. And quite frankly, none of us really care if we're the top 10 or top anything. We play the game to have fun. Our fun is ruined when anyone cheats, being in our empire or anothers. If you ruin our fun, then you ruin it for everyone else. Be responsible for your outfit. Alert your commanders if someone is using a cheat. If your commander keeps that person, then I suggest you leave that outfit and find a more reputable one.

To the next idiot who says the PS2 Devs do not listen: See this Thread
Old 2003-09-01, 01:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
Spider
General

Originally posted by Sentrosi
Digital Marines do not know when to stop. It's like telling a kid not to get the cookies. The kid will probably break dishes just to get a cookie and look up at you saying that he didn't do it.

I wish all zerg outfits would just go away.....The DragonWolves have consistently disproven the theory that you need a large outfit to compete. And quite frankly, none of us really care if we're the top 10 or top anything. We play the game to have fun. Our fun is ruined when anyone cheats, being in our empire or anothers. If you ruin our fun, then you ruin it for everyone else. Be responsible for your outfit. Alert your commanders if someone is using a cheat. If your commander keeps that person, then I suggest you leave that outfit and find a more reputable one.
I agree with you on this, Zerg outfits should be disbanded at once. It has been proven before! a 10 man squad can do much better then 70 people if organized!

The average AC squad can do things 50-60 people can't do in a zerg! and In less time :o
Old 2003-09-01, 01:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
Flammey
Lieutenant Colonel

*shakes head* It cheaters like you that killed Medal of Honor: Allied Assault for the people who want to play a normal game. WTF are you thinking? People pay to play this game, and you fuks ruin it for them. I seriously hope SOE spends absolutely all their time fixing hacks, cheats and exploits. I'd rather they fixed those first that that fuking annoying RAM drain. Fuks like you should have their computers blown up. I know of people who would do that if they caught you cheating. Grow the fuk up.
Old 2003-09-01, 01:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
KingKroz
Private

Haha.. you people point fingers fast.. its sad..
Old 2003-09-01, 02:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
Flammey
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally posted by KingKroz
Haha.. you people point fingers fast.. its sad..

My post was not for you specifically. It was for anyone who knows they are cheating. I know how my post is worded, and how it reads. However, it wasn't directed at you. I'm making that clear right now. The cheater that reads it will read it as if I directed it specifically at them. If you don't cheat, then it's not for you. Simple.
Old 2003-09-01, 02:08 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
Veteran
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

1: Cheaters help refine anti-cheat countermeasures and they do it for free.

2: Cheats keep some players from unsubscribing due to the realization that sucking doesn't necessarily mean having to lose, if you're willing to pay the price (abandonment of any claim of being a legit player).

3: Devs consistently cut cheaters a break, not wanting to lose subscription dollars. It's not a perfect world.

4) Cheaters have a flat progression curve, never advancing in skill because they grow soft on easy kills. Cheaters will be recognizable in future internet games by the frustration they exhibit while learning basic skills that legit players know by heart.

5) Every legit player who kills a cheater achieves a victory that a cheater can not imagine, the satisfaction of victory against all odds. Seriously, it's like 10 kills in 1 when you bag an aimbot user and they ask you if you're cheating.

In closing, here's to all the legit players, the only ones capable of true ownership.

"Blessed are those who Hunger and Thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied." - Jesus Christ

PlanetSide player, retired
Old 2003-09-01, 02:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
Flammey
Lieutenant Colonel

Hmm, you have a point. however, I still absolutely, hate cheaters and cheating. It kind of takes away from my gaming experiance.
Old 2003-09-01, 03:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #23
Sputty
Banned

I wish SOE would actually do something about these outfits and cheaters
Old 2003-09-01, 04:04 AM   [Ignore Me] #24
Endless
Sergeant

Sputty, that's like asking a platypus to climb Mout Everest.
Old 2003-09-01, 04:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #25
Sentrosi
Contributor
General

Originally posted by [Nu]Endless
Sputty, that's like asking a platypus to climb Mout Everest.
It's not impossible for a platypus to climb Mount Everest, merely improbable.

To the next idiot who says the PS2 Devs do not listen: See this Thread
Old 2003-09-01, 04:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #26
Doppler
Contributor
Major

Originally posted by Sentrosi
It's not impossible for a platypus to climb Mount Everest, merely improbable.
Does it require it to be climbed under its own power? COnsider for a moment the concept of the plat-o-cannon. This is also a good metaphor for the cheating argument, SOE needs to come down hard on exploiters, one of the benifts of a pay to pay system I expected was a enviroment as free as possible of this kind of stuff.

Doppler/Galgimp-J/Hardcased

Lord give me strength of arm, will, mind, and the accuracy of shooting to preserve them all.
Old 2003-09-01, 05:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #27
JLeeAZN
Sergeant

WTF..how the hell do you cheat in planetside? whatever, hows does ******* involve in this matter?

Im not up to date with the DM shtuff goin on!

~JLeeAZN~
Old 2003-09-01, 05:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #28
Sputty
Banned

Old 2003-09-01, 05:09 AM   [Ignore Me] #29
JLeeAZN
Sergeant

AHAHAHAHAHA what a strong little dude! HEHE!

~JLeeAZN~
Old 2003-09-01, 05:25 AM   [Ignore Me] #30
Caspertoo
Sergeant

Spider and whoever, wtf are you talking about, your whining about a bug (not a cheat) that was fixed a week or two ago.

1: It wasn't a secret, almost every outfit knew how to do it. It was a bug related to regen implant. Oh and if you had been monitoring the sony boards, multiple people posted how to do it, but as soon as sony saw it they would lock the thread and delete it.

2: Oh boy you should be pointing at me for knowing any of the known bugs. How about the one where you can move without the animation of your legs running? Here's how you do it, push forward button then tap forward again but hold it down. If you look 3rd person you'll be moving without running. Oh boy amazing I guess I must be a cheater for knowing that. Oh wait no, its on planetsidegaming.com, THEY must be the cheaters.

3: Maybe you should be pointing fingers at the guys who have figured out how to move mosquitos in and out of towers. I've seen this myself and have seen screenshots of it.

4: A bug by definition is not a hack or cheat. A hack or cheat is when you alter the game to improve your odds, points, exp etc. Such as the speed hack which is a proprietary program that changed the way your machine interacts with the server. Another cheat I have heard of is one that reduces or increasing your ping rate to the server.

5: Bottom line is none of the accusations about DM came about till after we shot-up a bunch of NC and VS that were jumping off a bridge next to a base we were actively defending. If you VS and NC hadn't been trying to capture the bases on the continent nobody would've been around to stop you guys from jumping. But bottom line is there were hotspots all around the continent including the base nearest the bridge. I'm all for community building events, especially since most of the time they are faction specific, but the inherent problem with combining multiple factions is that there will be some people that get bored waiting, start PLAYING the game and then others play against them, the way the game was meant to be played.

6: If you get any proof, such as a video or maybe a screen shot, of any DM member cheating, please post it. People had screenshots of GOD clan speed hacking and I believe some video's as well. But I haven't seen anything indicating DM cheats. I certainly don't cheat, nor do I even exploit bugs. But bottom line is I'm tired of hearing you say DM is doing stuff based on a bug that was patched weeks ago.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion