Planetside Idea Lab - Page 11 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Where even the Vanu can find love.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2004-06-10, 02:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #151
EarlyDawn
Major General

Well, then again, I would like the bigger primitive wall, but hey, can't have everything.

And where's my hottub/bar emplacement?
Old 2004-06-10, 02:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #152
Hayoo
Contributor
PS Idea Lab

Originally Posted by TheN00b
Are you two the same people ?
LOL!

No, I'm just me.

I'm the one on the right. I mean the left.

Old 2004-06-10, 02:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #153
Hayoo
Contributor
PS Idea Lab

Originally Posted by EarlyDawn
Well, then again, I would like the bigger primitive wall, but hey, can't have everything.

And where's my hottub/bar emplacement?
It's right next to the bikini wax/tanning booth emplacement

Old 2004-06-10, 02:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #154
EarlyDawn
Major General

Old 2004-06-10, 04:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #155
Onizuka-GTO
Lieutenant Colonel

Don't forget the Massage Parlor too.

awwww..... the babies are cute..... which one is older?

I love you, You love me, Lets go kill those dammn NC's With their jackhammer shotguns, And their Phoenix Missiles too, and make them wish they were barney's too.
Old 2004-06-10, 04:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #156
Hayoo
Contributor
PS Idea Lab

Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO
Don't forget the Massage Parlor too.

awwww..... the babies are cute..... which one is older?
I'm 20 months-old and the baby is 27 years-old on June 17th.

Old 2004-06-10, 10:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #157
EarlyDawn
Major General

Prehaps you could throw in some minesweeping abilities for the CE vehicle?
Old 2004-06-10, 11:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #158
7ruth
Corporal

Awesome ideas Hayoo, I'm glad the kid lets you play on the computer. He's probably going to make you do something for his birthday selfish ain't it?
I hope you bring us the nice'ities of Idea lab for a good while to come.

Hrm maybe i should contribute a bit...

Could you make a section for planetside Expansions? Sea* Space* ect...
I hope you bring the Idea Emporium up sometime soon. I feel that would be the most beneficial thing to do right now.

Last edited by 7ruth; 2004-06-10 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Maybe I should contribute
Old 2004-06-11, 12:36 AM   [Ignore Me] #159
Hayoo
Contributor
PS Idea Lab

Originally Posted by EarlyDawn
Prehaps you could throw in some minesweeping abilities for the CE vehicle?
Yeah, I'd like that too, seeing as it has that dozer blade on the front. It'd have to go slow, with that deployed blade though. Being a CE, I'd hate to spend time to lay out a whole minefield, only to have a vehicle race up and take them all out as enemy tanks follow in behind. So slow it must go so I can cram a deci down it's ***. If/When the devs split mines between anti-personnel and anti-vehicle, I'd like the vehicle to lay down those as well.

I'd draw the line at it repairing vehicles though since the lodestar already does that. We don't want this thing to be a minesweeper, minelayer, anti-emplacement, reviver, repairer all in one.

Old 2004-06-11, 12:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #160
Hayoo
Contributor
PS Idea Lab

Originally Posted by 7ruth
Awesome ideas Hayoo, I'm glad the kid lets you play on the computer. He's probably going to make you do something for his birthday selfish ain't it?
I hope you bring us the nice'ities of Idea lab for a good while to come.
Thanks 7ruth

Well, I can only work on this hobby when my son isn't around. He'll get all excited and climb up on my lap, then grab my mouse away from me and start spamming the buttons and keyboard. He can completely destroy a desktop in seconds.

Could you make a section for planetside Expansions? Sea* Space* ect...
I hope you bring the Idea Emporium up sometime soon. I feel that would be the most beneficial thing to do right now.
I'll start posting stuff for Sea and Space around mid August I think. I'm still working on command squads, urban outposts, deployable emplacements, and empire tech levels.

Not sure when Idea Emporium will go up. I'd love to do it now, but I need to make sure I've thought out exactly how all the elements are going to work (forums, thumbnail gallery, section updates...). I need to ensure maximum communication between contributors, artists, and reviewers, and that takes some planning.

Old 2004-06-11, 06:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #161
Onizuka-GTO
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by Hayoo
Well, I can only work on this hobby when my son isn't around. He'll get all excited and climb up on my lap, then grab my mouse away from me and start spamming the buttons and keyboard. He can completely destroy a desktop in seconds.
Awwww
Sounds like he's got a making of a Future Virtual Warrior...and completely validates sturdier hardware design...

I love you, You love me, Lets go kill those dammn NC's With their jackhammer shotguns, And their Phoenix Missiles too, and make them wish they were barney's too.
Old 2004-06-11, 11:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #162
Hayoo
Contributor
PS Idea Lab

Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO
and completely validates sturdier hardware design...
Amen!

Old 2004-06-11, 12:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #163
7ruth
Corporal

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOL, I have a cat that does that for me. My lil desktop buddy Tiger, steals my better chair when ever he can thats why I have two=) Man Im typing here, listening to music, watching TV, and talking on TS all at the same time =P

Quote:
I'll start posting stuff for Sea and Space around mid August I think. I'm still working on command squads, urban outposts, deployable emplacements, and empire tech levels.

Not sure when Idea Emporium will go up. I'd love to do it now, but I need to make sure I've thought out exactly how all the elements are going to work (forums, thumbnail gallery, section updates...). I need to ensure maximum communication between contributors, artists, and reviewers, and that takes some planning.

All good news man im liking it all. By the way, I found old screenshots from beta on PSU that have a HART pane, I took one and put it into a more recent SS and sent it to you. I hope it saves you some work on the picture for the Com Tech cert. I read your bio on the site and I noticed you know about BattleTech. Well my outfit on Emerald is the Eridani Light Horse, the legendary unit that did not follow the SLDF out of the Pherify(der... spelling).

and no... i dont know how to do the qoute thing...

Last edited by 7ruth; 2004-06-11 at 12:21 PM.
Old 2004-06-11, 10:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #164
Hayoo
Contributor
PS Idea Lab

Originally Posted by 7ruth
All good news man im liking it all. By the way, I found old screenshots from beta on PSU that have a HART pane, I took one and put it into a more recent SS and sent it to you. I hope it saves you some work on the picture for the Com Tech cert. I read your bio on the site and I noticed you know about BattleTech. Well my outfit on Emerald is the Eridani Light Horse, the legendary unit that did not follow the SLDF out of the Pherify(der... spelling).
and no... i dont know how to do the qoute thing...
Thanks, but I've got copies of those shots too. I'm creating a Comtech window with a lot more content to it though.

heheh. I noticed the Gray Death Legion battle-armor as your sig. The GD novels were my first exposure to BT. I stopped reading though after the Clans were defeated.

I remember ELH. Weren't you guys on Konried, one of the largest TR outfits?

BTW, to make quotes just do an open and closed "quote" tag in brackets.

Old 2004-06-11, 10:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #165
EarlyDawn
Major General

Ooooh, comtech window!

Any ETA?
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion