CSR's being gay. - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Where you feel the love
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-03-18, 12:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Prowlers in teh CC!!

Old 2004-03-18, 12:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Wraithlord
Second Lieutenant

ROFLMAO @ oddfish
Old 2004-03-18, 01:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
teratravp
Corporal

if I was playing the game and something weird happened I'd still keep shooting... but if it started to seem fishy after a couple minutes... people walking in space, not looking at me, as if all the walls were invisible... you'd know you could get in trouble for exploiting if you decided to kill 50 guys with it.

not knowing the circumstances it's hard to say whether you deserve sympathy or not... if you took extreme advantage of a situation then it should have been obvious you might get cuffed for it. Personally I don't like the idea at all that you can pay for something... it can screw up on their end and then they can pin it on you. It's like if a cable company accidentally gives you extra channels for awhile... they are fuck outaluck if they think they can make you pay for their screwup. Sony is known to be assholes rather then nice guys when handling terms of service so you really have to keep that in mind when you play.
Old 2004-03-18, 01:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Ivan
Contributor
teh Sexb0t

Well what I'm thinking he has at least heard or read what the caverans are at least like before he played. He should of seen many screen shots at least. So he should of known something wasn't right. And I'm sure he probably got hate /tells
Violated by ChiaHamma
Old 2004-03-18, 01:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
oddfish
Colonel

Raige, all i'm gonna say is that you fucked up and got punished for it. wait your five days and do it without sulking or bitching over getting caught for exploitation. i hate HATE HATE flaming people, but this particularly upsets me. Surgile got nerfed because of an exploit, so if you discover a bug and exploit it your ass should get nerfed, too. deal with it.

My Blog
[20:19] <Phobos> oddfish: Glad to see you, now help me move this dead body.
Old 2004-03-18, 02:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
Desperado
Staff Sergeant

Just wait the 7-10 days or however long it is, look at the bright side, at least your grief will be back to 0

P.S.
Breed gets my vote for best sig evar!
Old 2004-03-18, 02:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
Krinsath
Sergeant Major

Actually, the people calling you a fool are the devil's advocates. Those who really oppose it would call you an idiot and recommend you be banned...simply for being ignorant.

Now, had you killed one or two people, then yes...you can make a case that you didn't know what was going on COMPLETELY. But this sounds like the Surgile who kills eight people in a tower without taking damage and goes "But...I didn't know I was warping! I thought all their guns malfunctioned and were firing training rounds!"

However, you went bragging about the damage you were doing to your outfit (picture on the OF post) which probably means you killed eight or nine people (I'm assuming you don't boast about killing two people). As soon as you receive one hate tell when you suspect something is amiss (like...no walls) you should go "Hmmm..." and /bug it immediately.

You clearly knew something was wrong, you took advantage of it, AND you got caught. If someone working at a bank leaves a sack of money out that they meant to put away and you take it, it's STILL stealing...even though it was their mistake that put it there in the first place. Don't blame the CSRs or the Devs for your poor desicion.
Old 2004-03-18, 02:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
Dharkbayne
Lieutenant General

Looks like you did it on purpose, don't bitch. It's only 5 days. And don't do it again.

+200 Cool Pts
Old 2004-03-18, 03:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
JakeLogan
Major

PSU has spoken BEGONE *smacks Raige with his Nerf Stick of Doom*
Old 2004-03-18, 03:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
Duffman
Contributor
First Lieutenant

Thats bull i have the same problem. The rest of you guys are morons. How would you play if you bought PS but you couldnt see the conts so all you could do is "exploit" or play in the caves?

Think about it until they give me or him(perferably me) back our money we should do it. It might make them bring it to the top of their priority lists.

Heres a thread i made about it.
Old 2004-03-18, 03:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #26
Raige
Sergeant

Originally Posted by -Desperado-
Just wait the 7-10 days or however long it is, look at the bright side, at least your grief will be back to 0

P.S.
Breed gets my vote for best sig evar!
I never get over 50 grief (unless i have special assault certed, ew!)

And no, I did not do it on purpose.
Old 2004-03-18, 03:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #27
Dharkbayne
Lieutenant General

It's only 5 days, and it's because you continued to do it, not because it happened in the first place, you should've /bugged it, not shot at people through walls.

+200 Cool Pts
Old 2004-03-18, 04:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #28
Marsman
Major

Originally Posted by Sporkfire
I can't comment on any specifics regarding the incident, but the community should be aware that there are two sides to every story. After seeing the records that Customer Service used to make its decision, I feel it was valid and can't help here.
Victor Wachter
Community Relations Representative
Its apparent to me you were fully aware you were taking advantage. Continuning to play when you have an obvious problem staring you in the face will get you banned - peroid - The issue needs to be addressed outside the game and it needs to be fixed, I agree - but ruining the gameplay for others is not the way to do it. Take it to tech support, take it to the forums - yes, take it to unsuspecting players for which the game is working right - ah no.
Old 2004-03-18, 04:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
oddfish
Colonel

shit.. i say don't even bring it to the forums.. we're not gonna save your ass if you choose to fuck people and then cry when someone slaps you on the wrist for it.

My Blog
[20:19] <Phobos> oddfish: Glad to see you, now help me move this dead body.
Old 2004-03-18, 04:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #30
Dharkbayne
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by Raige
CSRs suspends you for doing exploit on the FIRST TIME with out warning you that you are doing it.
If you can see through walls and shoot through them, how would you NOT know you were exploiting something?

+200 Cool Pts
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion