Deploy bug? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: finally i got a quote accepted!!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 New Player Questions

Old 2012-11-23, 04:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Jecron
Private

Deploy bug?

Hello everyone, new to these forums. I downloaded the game today, and had a blast from the start, but there is one wierd thing that keeps intefering my gameplay. When i die, i go normally to deploy map to choose where i wanna respawn, but when i click deploy button nothing happens. Ive tried to go trough all the possible deploy locations, but i cant spawn anywhere on the map. Logging out and choosing your charachter again is the only way to get to play again, but the same thing awaits after i die. Is there something that im missing out, or is my game bugged. Thanks for answers.
Old 2012-11-23, 05:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Mooseay
Private

Re: Deploy bug?

that shouldn't happen and I'm suprised that somthing like this happened can I ask you was it at Sunderers you were trying to spawn (white truck symbol)
or a base (has you faction colour)? It may have been that the AMS sundy was destroyed while you were at deploy.

apart from that you can only really report it as a bug and try again. I would have thought it would have been found during beta though.

(edit I really need to quadruple read the post first )

Last edited by Mooseay; 2012-11-23 at 05:31 PM.
Old 2012-11-23, 05:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Jecron
Private

Re: Deploy bug?

Okay i just tested it out one more time. I tried every single deploy location, (sunderers and bases) but nothing happens. Really dont know what is going on. I submited a ticket, waiting for them to answer.

Its like in this video, but in the end i dont get anywhere;

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 New Player Questions