Command Ranks - Page 5 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Now With More Cinnamon
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2012-03-09, 04:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #61
ringring
Contributor
General

Re: Command Ranks

I can't imagine me following anyone who isn't either in my outfit or in an outfit we are allied with.

One thing from PS1 - it's often said that the reason for getting cr5 was the OS, the big gun in the sky. However, I found by far the most useful thing was cr5 chat and the insight and intel that you got. As cr5 I was instantly a better platoon leader because of the addition information at my fingertips.

Yea, there was lots of crap and stupid arguments on command chat. But that didn't negate the benefits.

So, the point I'm coming to is, for me the DEVS should buff inter-outfit alliance tools.
Old 2012-03-10, 05:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #62
Wings
Private

Originally Posted by ringring View Post
I can't imagine me following anyone who isn't either in my outfit or in an outfit we are allied with.

One thing from PS1 - it's often said that the reason for getting cr5 was the OS, the big gun in the sky. However, I found by far the most useful thing was cr5 chat and the insight and intel that you got. As cr5 I was instantly a better platoon leader because of the addition information at my fingertips.

Yea, there was lots of crap and stupid arguments on command chat. But that didn't negate the benefits.

So, the point I'm coming to is, for me the DEVS should buff inter-outfit alliance tools.
I totally agree.

This will certainly reduce the Commanders on the game spamming chat and just wanting the OS but it will SUCK!

I was CR5 well before my BR was maxed back when it was 25. That was the part of the game I enjoyed, being a squad leader coordinating attacks with other squad leaders and flying high doing the drops. As said above the intel side of things was great, asking for a squad to check a bases situation or hearing that there was gal drops on there way ect
Old 2012-03-10, 06:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #63
sylphaen
Lieutenant Colonel

That problem is already solved with a twitter-like system: follow those outfit leaders in your commander favs list and it will be your "filtered" CR5 info channel.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion