BFRs - Page 12 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Satisfying your abnormal fetishes since 2002.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-07-20, 07:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #166
kcirreda
Corporal

Originally Posted by Phaden
Maybe require amp station or massive NTU drain?

I think it would be cool to bring ANT's back into the forefront. Make them much more needed, and make some new things cost NTU's.
I think I remeber some1 saying thats "ANTs were nessasary 2 take down force domes" but that was B4 they was released. Or that might have been some old gossip, cuz I also think they said it needed flails. So I think the devs might be trying to get ANTs more usefull with all there attempts (tower NTU, and foce domes)
Old 2004-07-20, 07:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #167
Phaden
Contributor
Major

It was the cooler bigger force domes to give defenders better chance, but it was deemed not useable as of yet. They had to be hit with flails and mult ants to suck off the energy to drop them, and then it was only for a limited time they would stay down. Alot of mixed feelings from alot of people on this one.
Old 2004-07-20, 09:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #168
kcirreda
Corporal

But it never went in 2 testing did it? and totally dumped out never 2 return unless a nostalgia (possible typo) reminds some 1. anyway with the BFRs and balance patch, I dont remember the community being so (I cant find the word Iam looking 4, BAH!) so.... confused/angry/happy/B1tchy/whiny/need-2-know-more

CAHBWN (sounds like a CD-key I had once) ( if I was a smoker, id so be puffin ATM)
Old 2004-07-23, 05:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #169
JFPhoenix
Corporal

yeah this looks cool as long as the mechs don't just kill everything and everyone where everybody has to use them. Jacking other mechs would be pretty cool too and the customizable feature also will have a sense of personal enjoyment.
Old 2004-07-24, 06:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #170
Cryptica
First Sergeant

Just great. If I wanted to drive around mech warriors....I'd go play mechwarrior...yeah this is just what PS needs....
Old 2004-07-24, 10:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #171
Cauldron Borne
Captain

MECHWARRIOR PWNZ J00! WARHAWKS! (if any heathen calls is a Masakari ONE more time, i'll murder 'em) ARR!

SPAM SONG! (Yes, it DOES exist kiddies.)
Old 2004-07-25, 11:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #172
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

What I find immensely funny is that a *MASAKARI* (haha cauldron) can be loaded with more missile systems than, say, a stripped-down Kodiak - which has an extra ten tons of weight allowance - and thus it can fire more rounds per salvo.

Getting on track, I hope that the TR variant isn't as gimped as our MAXes and tank. Meaning, pray to the gods that the Developers use a little common sense or cash in on their Clue-pon and make the TR Colossus not-sucky. So let's pray that the rockets are not like Reaver rockets (in other words, ironic that a Magscatter can kill with fewer rounds than a Reaver). Oh, and lock-on would be good, even if it's not fire-and-forget. Firing a barrage of cannons or microwaving the crunchies with a perma-beam laser is far above firing a salvo of dumbfire rockets.
Old 2004-07-25, 12:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #173
Lartnev
Contributor
Brigadier General

Originally Posted by Firefly
Getting on track, I hope that the TR variant isn't as gimped as our MAXes and tank.
Soon that will no longer be a problem
Old 2004-07-25, 02:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #174
juggalokilla
Sergeant

All i can say is please dont make TR require more gunners than other empires, and dont give other empires insta kill crap like the deliverers. Grunts have it hard enough as is considering tr always tend to footzerg, so maybe we wont have to worry about bfr's since were practically mostly infantry anyways. A few questions, what kind of aa will they have and will armor chainguns damage through sheilds? IE harasser, mossies.....

Will they release official screens of these? i've seen the blurry mag scan and want to know more detail how tr and nc look. my scrip on cg ran out last month and im waiting for renewal to go through so im not buying mag twice
Old 2004-07-26, 06:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #175
loverofpie
Private

The Chicken Walker Will Rule You Allllll!!!!!!!!.......
Old 2004-08-01, 10:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #176
Cauldron Borne
Captain

Firefly will pay for his transgressions....My 4 PPC varient has never lost a 1v1, 1v2, 1v3 OR 2v6 match.

Back on track: HOPEFULLY the TR BFR will kick more ass than the other BFR's. Or at least make them about even. If the TR BFR kicks more ass, but requires one more gunner, i'm fine with that. If it requires more gunners to reach the same potential as the other Empire's vehicles, I'll get a wee bit pissed.

SPAM SONG! (Yes, it DOES exist kiddies.)
Old 2004-08-01, 02:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #177
Meursault00
Staff Sergeant

Something tells me that it will take one more gunner for it to be as effective as the other BFRs.....But maybe not.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion