AGN: Community Clash Recording TXR and MERC vs NNG and TGWW - Page 10 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Home of Hamma and the PSU Thong.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2013-09-27, 09:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #136
TorinPS
Private

Re: Community Clash Recording TXR and MERC vs NNG and TGWW

Originally Posted by Rumblepit View Post
LOL wow I was not making any such accusation. I was simply going threw some of the rules we went over..... lol Your awfully defensive.
Your guys made those accusations though. "They must have gone to hossin for resources between rounds". "There is no way they could have that many air resources"

Also, for the record, we had 12 aircraft in the air. Not 24 or whatever your guys were claiming.

Beacons were unfortunately not allowed, because of a last minute snafu (ha!) with the rules, that left our guys at level 1 and unable to deploy them. If we had been told ahead of time that nobody was going to level our guys up, and we needed to do it on our own, we would have. Beacons were disallowed because only your guys had them.

Yes, you got screwed because of no beacons, no squad deploys, unable to keep sundies up, the deck was stacked against you from the start. Shit happens. RCCC is improving. Man up, get better, try again. Rules will improve, etc.

We played with dudes from our outfit. If you want to bitch and moan about bullshit technicalities in an attempt to twist it to make us look like we cheating, do it with your outfit mates, they are the only ones hearing that shit.

Retrogreq let it out of the bag. Our air guys weren't pulling aircraft until their 2nd or 3rd deaths. We had plenty to spare. Most of our squad was at 750 resources for the whole match, and coming out of the break practically everyone was maxed out. When you stay in the air, don't die, don't burn resources on second/third pulls, and kill people in air hexes, you get and keep resources. We knew this was a pivotal goal for the match, and we followed it. We pulled back when we were overcommitting, we intentionally avoided unnecessary deaths.

You guys have made plenty of accusations about how we cheated, and while I wanted to avoid any chest beating, you keep pushing the issue.

We had better guys in the air, and we beat you. Simple as that.

I don't know how many times you guys said "They had 25, 30 people in the air", etc. No, that was you guys. We had 16 guys in 12 aircraft, and we played it smart. We've got great pilots, and we came out on top.

Stop trying to make this out to be something it isn't. You're a butthurt sore loser.

You lost a scrim. Big deal. Man up, move on. The more you drag this shit out, the dumber you look.

Edit: If by stacked, you mean we've been recruiting good people for months, yeah, you got us.

Edit 2: I really don't know why I even recognize these posts and justify them with a reply. I'm done with this scrub.

Last edited by TorinPS; 2013-09-27 at 09:08 PM.
Old 2013-09-27, 09:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #137
retrogreq
Private

Misc Info

LOL wow I was not making any such accusation. I was simply going threw some of the rules we went over. The "So on and so forth" should have implied that to the layman.... lol Your awfully defensive.The "So on and so forth"

I said you guys were stacking.... Glad to see you guys finally stopped denying it.Its a start.
I've moved on from the stacking thing, I know we didn't do anything wrong there.

We have been accused twice today of going to hossin at halftime to get resources, so I assumed that's what you meant when you started listing rules.....I thought you meant those were rules we have broken.
Old 2013-09-27, 09:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #138
Rumblepit
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by retrogreq View Post
I've moved on from the stacking thing, I know we didn't do anything wrong there.

We have been accused twice today of going to hossin at halftime to get resources, so I assumed that's what you meant when you started listing rules.....I thought you meant those were rules we have broken.
Why would someone suspect that?I assume it's because they think since you broke one rule why wouldn't you break another.

This is what happens...No trust....
Old 2013-09-27, 09:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #139
Rumblepit
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by TorinPS View Post
Your guys made those accusations though. "They must have gone to hossin for resources between rounds". "There is no way they could have that many air resources"

Also, for the record, we had 12 aircraft in the air. Not 24 or whatever your guys were claiming.

Beacons were unfortunately not allowed, because of a last minute snafu (ha!) with the rules, that left our guys at level 1 and unable to deploy them. If we had been told ahead of time that nobody was going to level our guys up, and we needed to do it on our own, we would have. Beacons were disallowed because only your guys had them.

Yes, you got screwed because of no beacons, no squad deploys, unable to keep sundies up, the deck was stacked against you from the start. Shit happens. RCCC is improving. Man up, get better, try again. Rules will improve, etc.

We played with dudes from our outfit. If you want to bitch and moan about bullshit technicalities in an attempt to twist it to make us look like we cheating, do it with your outfit mates, they are the only ones hearing that shit.

Retrogreq let it out of the bag. Our air guys weren't pulling aircraft until their 2nd or 3rd deaths. We had plenty to spare. Most of our squad was at 750 resources for the whole match, and coming out of the break practically everyone was maxed out. When you stay in the air, don't die, don't burn resources on second/third pulls, and kill people in air hexes, you get and keep resources. We knew this was a pivotal goal for the match, and we followed it. We pulled back when we were overcommitting, we intentionally avoided unnecessary deaths.

You guys have made plenty of accusations about how we cheated, and while I wanted to avoid any chest beating, you keep pushing the issue.

We had better guys in the air, and we beat you. Simple as that.

I don't know how many times you guys said "They had 25, 30 people in the air", etc. No, that was you guys. We had 16 guys in 12 aircraft, and we played it smart. We've got great pilots, and we came out on top.

Stop trying to make this out to be something it isn't. You're a butthurt sore loser.

You lost a scrim. Big deal. Man up, move on. The more you drag this shit out, the dumber you look.

Edit: If by stacked, you mean we've been recruiting good people for months, yeah, you got us.

Edit 2: I really don't know why I even recognize these posts and justify them with a reply. I'm done with this scrub.

LOL F U and F your air, I could give a rats ass what went on up there.lol look at my stats, im not even a pilot. The only thing the air was fighting over was the right to farm what ever is on the ground with impunity . Congratz to you and all matherson outfits that helped make that happen.

Frankly im just disgusted I wasted my time on you people lol

Last edited by Rumblepit; 2013-09-27 at 09:37 PM.
Old 2013-09-27, 09:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #140
Selentic
Private

Why would someone suspect that?I assume it's because they think since you broke one rule why wouldn't you break another.

This is what happens...No trust....
You can stop behaving like a disingenuous little fuck, we already know that a handful of you were accusing us of, among other things, going to hossin during the half time for resources.

Either way, I'm quite impressed, you single-handedly have managed to have such an amazing meltdown that you made jax's tiw vs fcrw one look tame by comparison.
Old 2013-09-27, 09:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #141
Rumblepit
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by Selentic View Post
You can stop behaving like a disingenuous little fuck, we already know that a handful of you were accusing us of, among other things, going to hossin during the half time for resources.

Either way, I'm quite impressed, you single-handedly have managed to have such an amazing meltdown that you made jax's tiw vs fcrw one look tame by comparison.
Still not sure what you are referring to lol, jax's melt down??

I would have had a melt down if your infantry kicked our ass. I might have even quit the game, but they were more of a nuisance than a challenge .
I dont care about what happen in the air, this isn't about winning or loosing , its about following rules. Comon kido, get your shit together and try to keep up, thats what this thread is about.

"we already know that a handful of you were accusing us of, among other things, going to hossin during the half time for resources"???? Where did you gather this bad intel ? Matterson server?Nobody said anything about you guys going to hossin at half time in this thread .But the way guys are talking about it ,and being so defensive makes me think about it.

I wouldn't put it past any of those matherson boys to do such a thing.... Not saying thats what happen...

Did you guys go to hossin at halftime?It was strange to see all those gals at the end of the video, I thought our boys put a pretty good dent in your resources,guess not.

Last edited by Rumblepit; 2013-09-27 at 10:03 PM.
Old 2013-09-27, 10:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #142
Selentic
Private

Where did you gather this bad intel ? Matterson server?Nobody said anything about you guys going to hossin at half time in this thread
And I never said anything about in this thread bro.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/.../meltdown1.mp3

Still want to keep playing dumb?

I would have had a melt down if your infantry kicked our ass.
Uhm, hate to break it to you, but you've managed to keep this thread going for about seven pages now, where you've done nothing but embarrass yourself, your outfit, and quite frankly, anyone in this community who wants ps2 to develop a serious comp scene. I'm pretty sure that qualifies B)

Last edited by Selentic; 2013-09-27 at 10:32 PM.
Old 2013-09-27, 10:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #143
Naterian
Private

After listening to that youtube video and all that complaining I want to throw down now and shut these punks up for good so they have no pathetic excuse to clinge to.

If it's not because of spawn beacons then it's because of the map, if it's not the map it's because we team stacked if it's not that we team stacked it's because we cheated, WHAT A JOKE.

Please, rally up Connery's finest so we can get Mattherson's finest and absolutely steamroll over you fools and shut you up for good.

PFFFTTT I'm ready for some competition, LETS GO.

P.S. Jax reminds me of myself lololol
Old 2013-09-27, 10:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #144
Rumblepit
Second Lieutenant

Ill Ask again. Did you guys go to hossin at half time? Its a pretty straight forward and simple question.
What is it to pull a gal 450??? Like I said I wasn't in the air. They didn't take any of your guys down to 0 air resources?
I was pulling air for our flyers and I was out in the beginning of the second round lol

Last edited by Rumblepit; 2013-09-27 at 10:38 PM.
Old 2013-09-27, 10:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #145
Naterian
Private

Ill Ask again. Did you guys go to hossin at half time? Its a pretty straight forward and simple question.
NO

Old 2013-09-27, 10:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #146
retrogreq
Private

Misc Info

NO we did NOT go to hossin

My guys: We have nothing to prove, lets not reply to this guy anymore...okay? He doesn't represent their outfit as a whole, and we don't need to be bashing on them for just 1 person's actions. Requesting/talking about a rematch is one thing, but bashing them is another.

On the other hand, I'm not your mother.

Last edited by retrogreq; 2013-09-27 at 11:12 PM.
Old 2013-09-27, 11:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #147
Soquez
Private

What is it to pull a gal 450??? Like I said I wasn't in the air. They didn't take any of your guys down to 0 air resources?
I was pulling air for our flyers and I was out in the beginning of the second round lol
Oh man. Dude between the audio and your posts, this thread has been so very comedic.

On a more serious note, thanks to the PSU for getting this all put together. I had a lot of fun and look forward to future competitions with whatever "title" you put on them.

Peace
Old 2013-09-27, 11:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #148
Dreadnaut
Contributor
Private

I would have had a melt down if your infantry kicked our ass. I might have even quit the game, but they were more of a nuisance than a challenge .
I dont care about what happen in the air, this isn't about winning or loosing , its about following rules. Comon kido, get your shit together and try to keep up, thats what this thread is about.

"we already know that a handful of you were accusing us of, among other things, going to hossin during the half time for resources"???? Where did you gather this bad intel ? Matterson server?Nobody said anything about you guys going to hossin at half time in this thread .But the way guys are talking about it ,and being so defensive makes me think about it.

I wouldn't put it past any of those matherson boys to do such a thing.... Not saying thats what happen...

Did you guys go to hossin at halftime?It was strange to see all those gals at the end of the video, I thought our boys put a pretty good dent in your resources,guess not.
You're no longer even worth acknowledging or responding too and I'm rather shocked your outfit mates haven't told you to stop posting yet.

You're an absolute joke. Listen to that audio file yet? Aren't you in that same TS channel?? You heard it first hand...

Look forward to seeing MERC/TxR on the battlefield again and don't worry, I won't hold your entire outfit accountable for your asinine comments. I can't say that for the rest of my outfit tho, a bunch of them aren't as nice as I am and don't take too kindly to the accusations of cheating and getting resources on a different continent. They want a rematch like yesterday and I don't think you'll enjoy it much...

It's time for TGWW to exit this thread.
Old 2013-09-27, 11:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #149
Soquez
Private

Originally Posted by Dreadnaut View Post
You're no longer even worth acknowledging or responding too and I'm rather shocked your outfit mates haven't told you to stop posting yet.

You're an absolute joke. Listen to that audio file yet? Aren't you in that same TS channel?? You heard it first hand...

Look forward to seeing MERC/TxR on the battlefield again and don't worry, I won't hold your entire outfit accountable for your asinine comments. I can't say that for the rest of my outfit tho, a bunch of them aren't as nice as I am and don't take too kindly to the accusations of cheating and getting resources on a different continent. They want a rematch like yesterday and I don't think you'll enjoy it much...

It's time for TGWW to exit this thread.
Agreed.
Old 2013-09-28, 01:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #150
Changes
Private

Leader from TXR here.

We had a killer time in our Community Clash battle against NNG and TGWW. We were amazed by the skill shown by the enemy air squads that clearly was pivotal in the Vanu win.

We originally agreed to play this clean, plain and simple. We even mentioned how we would not do things like stream sniping. We all agreed in a TeamSpeak channel to play it clean. Here is our perspective about the controversies that followed our match:

--------------------------------------------------

Let's start out with the real story about the spawn beacons rule change:

When we originally met we agreed to additional rules:
1. Spawn Beacons WILL be allowed
2. Warp Gate swap at halftime
3. If Sudden Death: Pistols and Knives only in addition to sudden death rules

(originally posted on http://planetside.cc/forum/competiti...48-new-ruleset on 09-23-2013, 05:23 PM)

At our first meeting we agreed that we would have 10 people from each side granted BR 10 by a developer so we could cert into spawn beacons.

We were notified on Sept. 24th 11:48am by @ps2commclash the following: "FYI, I talked to Maggie today and the br leveling for squad beacon is a no go this week. Sorry guys" I responded by saying "Shit Ok. We will do the Old fashion way then." I clearly stated we would be responsible for leveling ourselves up to BR 10 "the old fashion way" on test server in order to procure our own ability to cert into spawn beacons.

TXR and MERCs did not find out about the no spawn beacons until 45min before the match when I happen to stumble upon a comment in the Community Clash Reddit thread. At our pre-op meeting we asked if NNG and TGWW would still honor the spawn beacon agreement. Dreadnaut and Jaamaw both were quick to deny us. We now can clearly see why after their show of force in the air. Without spawn beacons we would be forced to only be able to spawn from deployed Sunderers, which with air domination could be quickly disposed of.

--------------------------------------------------

Shortly afterwards I heard rumors of "ringer" pilots that TGWW brought into. That being said, here we go:

A simple question needs to be answered. Did you bring in people who are not in your outfit "full time"?

According to CC ruleset:
Player Makeup:
1) All members must be a full time member of the outfit they are representing for the event.
2) Substitutes for your team can be made at the halftime/intermission

http://www.planetside-universe.com/p...-rules-135.htm

If you brought in anyone who was not in your outfit, you clearly broke this rule, whether your outfit runs with them "all the time" or not.

We could have done the exact same thing but didn't. We had offers from TRG and NUC and still we held fast to our "let's play this clean" promise. It saddens me that people would feel like they need to resort to things like stream sniping and now padding their teams in order to win an event that is for the community and by the community.

My final thoughts: I can understand why people feel cheated, while some may argue that "no rule was broken" it is clear that the spirit of the rule was trampled upon, and in the future these type of events need to be very clear about the rules and have definite penalties if broken, including bans from future events. Let's grow from this and learn. Play fair or GTFO.
Closed Thread
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion