Cybernetic Punks | Hardcore Gaming Community | CTC Alliance [NA] - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Hamma must be squozen
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic

Old 2012-05-30, 06:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
DEA
Corporal

Cybernetic Punks | Hardcore Gaming Community | CTC Alliance [NA]

First and foremost we aren't going to eat up your time with bullsh*t. You all know that I can preach some big long laundry list of dogma about all of our accomplishments in 20 other past MMO's we've played or been a part of in some way, but we're not going to do that either. You arent' going to swear any sacred oath, like you're joining a wierd gaming cult.

CyberneticPunks is like no other group you've applied to before. Our strength is in our freedom to be individuals. We are an outfit that operates in a free-market. In CyberneticPunks, preference is given to those who succeed. We expect results, and this outfit is only for those who seek to be on the cutting edge of the learning curve. Casual gamers need not apply. If you're the kind of person who can't be bothered to read the story as it develops, |CNP| is for you.

Proud member of the CTC Alliance

Joining our allies and friends from the outfits Ironfist and the Terran Republican Guard- the CTC Alliance seeks to dominate the competition with our strong coalition of leaders and players. CTC has a standing history from a previous multi-player game and each outfit within has a previous history together.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vcSPKpETDgA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

FIRST THING If you plan to apply and never speak to anyone on TS3, or think you're hedging your bets by applying to 5 different outfits, don't waste our time or yours. We want people we can count on and we aren't just going hand a membership to any dudefella that puts in an app. So here is what you gotta do:
  • Get to know the community through Voice Chat, the forums, and via the games that we're playing prior to PlanetSide 2's release.
  • If you don't know someone already, get a member to sponsor you. This will make sh*t much easier for you.
  • After a 7 day period, the decision to accept you as a recruit/member will be based upon your community involvement, gameplay, and most likely, a vote.
  • We do not babysit applicants. It's up to you to get involved in the community and maintain your reputation. Spamming the forums does not constitute activity.

• Again, don't waist our time. Applicants are expected to be EXTREMELY active during their recruit period.
  • Activity is judged based off of your involvement on the forums and on Voice and getting to know everybody.
  • Recruits status can be revoked for any reason at any time regardless of activity. There are NO EXCUSES.
  • The recruit period is about taking the initiative to obtain membership. If you don’t want to be here, we don’t want you here, so make an effort.

STEP 1 - Register and confirm your e-mail at CyberneticPunks. Do this before you post an application.

STEP 2 - fill out an application

STEP 3 - Hang tight, be active. You can check your app status here.

Any questions regarding recruitment please contact proxy or D.E.A. via private message at www.CyberneticPunks.com

Updated 7/17

Last edited by DEA; 2012-07-17 at 07:12 PM.
Old 2012-05-30, 06:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Soothsayer
Contributor
Sergeant Major

Re: Cybernetic Punks | Hardcore Gaming Community

Can't wait for the domination!

We're going all out on this one.
Old 2012-05-30, 06:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
DEA
Corporal

Oh this is just the beginning....the infancy....the new born....the dawn....
Old 2012-06-01, 11:47 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
solidbrim
Private

Checking in and ready for duty! Sir!
Old 2012-06-01, 01:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Johari
Staff Sergeant

My memory is a little hazy but I could have sworn we had some CPunks playing with Hayabusa in Global Agenda. Great guys 10/10 would bang.
Old 2012-06-01, 01:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
ichebu
Private

Originally Posted by Johari View Post
My memory is a little hazy but I could have sworn we had some CPunks playing with Hayabusa in Global Agenda. Great guys 10/10 would bang.
I was with DROW during my GA days, but CP was definitely a contending force there - I would expect nothing less in PS2.
Old 2012-06-02, 08:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
proxy
Contributor
Sergeant

Originally Posted by Johari View Post
Its true, after GA flubbed we had some members who played PS for a bit. I played with DragonWolves in beta and release.

Originally Posted by ichebu View Post
I was with DROW during my GA days, but CP was definitely a contending force there - I would expect nothing less in PS2.
Yep, DROW was a force. Was trying to remember the other names there. epeen too.

As an example, here is a screenshot of CTC's works in GA (we're red/pink/salmon/light red?):

GA not living up to expectations was a tragedy. But you know what? When I found GA, I was hoping for another Planetside.

And here it is.

PS2 offers so much more than GA did and we're stoked. We're looking for grunts and leadership, whichever roles you're looking to play on launch, we'll likely find you a home with CnP

Last edited by proxy; 2012-06-09 at 12:07 PM.
Old 2012-06-03, 03:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
DEA
Corporal

Originally Posted by ichebu View Post
I always find it funny with so many games out now a days we still run across some people from previous ones. I wish DROW would have joined the alliance back in the day.
Old 2012-06-04, 12:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
Rukgo
Private

Really excited to see this game hit beta, hopefully get into the first or second round.
Old 2012-06-04, 09:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Reco
Private

So excited for this.
Old 2012-06-04, 05:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
solidbrim
Private

It's good to see that the Devs are move involved with the roll out of PS2. Interviews, screen shots, and video can be found everywhere. PS was a suprise in the old days. Looks like they know what's up. Hopefully they will keep the info flowing.
Old 2012-06-04, 05:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Sardus
Contributor
Captain

Hey I remember these guys from GA
Old 2012-06-04, 07:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
DEA
Corporal

Originally Posted by Sardus View Post
Hey I remember these guys from GA
Sardus!

Damn bro long time no talk. How you been? I have a feeling we might be seeing a lot of eachother in the near future
You know I talk to Toljar rather often and just could not pass up the opportunity to have CTC doing the dirty together again. Now that we have a game with a solid developer behind it we can really get down to business.

Last edited by DEA; 2012-06-04 at 07:08 PM.
Old 2012-06-04, 07:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
Sardus
Contributor
Captain

Originally Posted by DEA View Post
Sardus!

Damn bro long time no talk. How you been? I have a feeling we might be seeing a lot of eachother in the near future
You know I talk to Toljar rather often and just could not pass up the opportunity to have CTC doing the dirty together again. Now that we have a game with a solid developer behind it we can really get down to business.
Yah man, dwizzle convinced Toljar and the rest of them to go TR! Welcome to our home turf. I think CP, TRG, and Ironfist are going to make one hell of an alliance like we did in GA.

Cybernetic Punks + Ironfist + TRG = The New TTA (The Terran Alliance). The TTA was famous back in the day.

Last edited by Sardus; 2012-06-04 at 07:47 PM.
Old 2012-06-04, 10:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
DEA
Corporal

Originally Posted by Sardus View Post
Yah man, dwizzle convinced Toljar and the rest of them to go TR! Welcome to our home turf. I think CP, TRG, and Ironfist are going to make one hell of an alliance like we did in GA.

Cybernetic Punks + Ironfist + TRG = The New TTA (The Terran Alliance). The TTA was famous back in the day.
Make no mistake, people are in for a big surprise. We're going to handle some business up in this place. I'd like to get some discussions between our leadership in the very near future (within the next week) to go over some things. 75% of us are in priority beta as is.

If I recall you have an account on our website so if you can login and shoot me a PM I'm going to set you up with some access to coordinate things better.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic