Your favorite players or outfits on Connery - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Spam, the only meat that can be found on this site.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Connery (US West)

Old 2013-06-28, 09:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
HoffenKill
Private

Re: Your favorite players or outfits on Connery

Old 2013-07-07, 11:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
ElegantMess
Corporal

Originally Posted by snafus View Post
I figured it would be fun to make a little love hate thread dedicated to some of the people that make PS2 fun for you. Here is my list of certain players and outfits/alliances that stand out in either ways you love or ways you wish you could find them in real life and start punching faces

NC players
1. Datablue, is truly a nefarious sneaky cunt, but also an amazing pilot and a blast to pew pew at daily.

2. Maiza, another great pilot who just can't seem to leave me alone when I am trying to farm the masses.

3.GuapohNC another pilot who when gets the jump on you makes life a wee bit irritable to say the least.

NC outfits/alliance
1.ARA, these are in my opinion the core of the NC as of right now. They are always a pain in my ass when on the move together creating a formidable front that takes much coordination from TR to counter. They just pull to much AA though, really need to stop doing that, seriously.

2.666, When they pull together and have their squads or platoons coordinated they put up an amazing fight that is always fun to contend with. And I just love messing with their air wing.

3. 82nd, as I still lack quality pew pew time with these guys I see them from time to time and they do well enough. But I really love chasing their air groups though, they never seem to see me coming.

VS Players
1. Virtw, wish this guy flew more lately but he is still one of the best pilots on the server and a scary lib gunner. Always a blast going against this Scientologist.

2. Babacuaa, though he is a filth traitor he is still one of the more fun ESF pilots to fight on VS side.

3. Metalfig, Another great pilot who is one persistent bastard. No matter how many times our air wing will shoot him down he always comes back for more.

VS Outfits
1.Future Crew, though this is an obvious choice for the VS, I just love catching these guys out in the open so I can administer some rocket pod justice.

2. Jenk, A new addition to Connery have had some good fights with these guys on the ground and in the air.

3. PCYS, Always see these guys with the VS horde, seem to give our ground guys solid fights and they occasionally send some good ESF out to play.

4. Baid, Another outfit that I always seem to see when facing the VS. Hold them to the same level as PCYS as I really don't engage them on the ground myself.
My name is ElegantMess from the Mad Dog Gaming Outfit who are members of the ARA. As oyu said when we combine forces it truly can be amazing, not only due to our forces, but we have managed to create a very unique way to communicate between outfits so that we ALL know what other members of the ARA are dong. In regards to your AA comment, well...stop pulling SO much air & we'll leave our bursters in the closet but then we're just gona pull a Harasser Platoon so guess it doesn't really matter Good thread btw.
Old 2013-07-10, 05:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
NoXousX
Corporal

http://www.twitch.tv/noxousx/c/2556421
Old 2013-07-10, 06:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
NUKABAZOOKA
Sergeant

Originally Posted by NoXousX View Post
ahahahah
Old 2013-07-10, 08:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
JimmyJazz
Private

my favorite person to kill is shockFC because he gets really mad when his outfit TKs him
Old 2013-07-11, 06:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
AuntLou
Staff Sergeant

Favorite NC/TR outfits/players I like to play against: The ones trying to get into my Bio Lab!

VS: Future Crew? Why are these guys always in my Bio Lab?

http://www.thefortydeuce.com
Old 2013-07-13, 10:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
PrISM
Staff Sergeant

Originally Posted by JimmyJazz View Post
my favorite person to kill is shockFC because he gets really mad when his outfit TKs him
FC past time.
Old 2013-07-29, 03:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
Zoealleyne
Private

I HATE SNAFU that guy is a pain, always running his mouth from the safety of his mossie, get him 1 v 1 as infil in an empty biolab and I WIN!!! Love you
Old 2013-08-14, 08:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
bites
Corporal

FCRW - Cause it means theres someone to MAX punch in the face , thats mai biolab!

Last edited by bites; 2013-08-14 at 08:40 PM.
Old 2013-09-14, 10:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #25
KiRRA
Private

First post on the forums, woo?

Anyways. I know it's been a bit since this thread had a post and hopefully it's not considered dead just yet....

I have no true favored/feared players/outfits on Connery but actually the one soul who always stands out to me (cause I've heard so much about him, and he actually posted in this thread) is noxousx.

I have a few friends who have worked with him, mostly on TR. I do believe he has/had an acct on Mattherson because most who mention him are members of BWC or outfits who run with BWC most of the time. They have and still do compliment his great flying, across all factions.

Nox, ever since I saw you that one time....I have felt great joy trying to shoot you out of the sky with my little Skyguard. *shakes fist at* You don't know me...I've never killed you, you've never killed me....but everytime I see that Scythe appear I try my best to turn it into a fireball (mostly cause I can't fly worth shit).

Shoot ya out of the sky? Just my way of saying hello, lol....
Old 2013-09-15, 08:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #26
KesTro
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by KiRRA View Post

I have no true favored/feared players/outfits on Connery but actually the one soul who always stands out to me (cause I've heard so much about him, and he actually posted in this thread) is noxousx.

Shoot ya out of the sky? Just my way of saying hello, lol....
He sure doesn't like my lock-ons.
Old 2013-09-15, 10:31 AM   [Ignore Me] #27
snafus
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by KesTro View Post
He sure doesn't like my lock-ons.
No one likes A2AM.

Old 2013-09-16, 01:54 AM   [Ignore Me] #28
Temple
Private

I have a few people that if I know are in the area, I'll go hunting for in order to have some fun.

Druzinko is always farming when I turn up somewhere, generally send him a tell that I'm going looking for him.

Virtw is fun to shoot at.

Snafu is a cheap fucking cunt...but I do like playing with him (totally like that)
Old 2013-09-16, 11:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #29
DovahTerran
Corporal

On VS: I thoroughly despise Future Crew's uncanny skill at showing up 25 seconds before my squad/platoon caps a base, with no warning. Go to Hell.

On NC: The 666th are a real joy most times.. </sarcasm> I really relish messing with their air units. I had a squad I led pull 12 AA MAXes, and we annihilated probably a platoon's worth of Reavers, Libs and Gals. there are a few in that outfit that I enjoy going toe to toe with every now and then.

No specific players to display hatred towards. I either forget you outright or hunt you down zealously for an hour and then call it good after a nice teabag.

Old 2013-09-20, 06:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #30
Koadster
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by DovahTerran View Post

On NC: The 666th are a real joy most times
Whatever happened to them? They used to be this wrecking force for NC, 30 vanguard tank columns and the like. Now I barely see them at all.

MuNrOe : Eat a Dick sandwich TR
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Connery (US West)