PlanetSide 1 Weekend April 8-10th - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: 1100 members lusting after eMa...and growing daily.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2016-03-16, 11:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Naeadil
Corporal

PlanetSide 1 Weekend April 8-10th

What?
The PlanetSide 1 community and PSForever.net is holding a “PlanetSide Weekend” April 8-10th to play some good old PlanetSide 1! All are welcome to participate, veterans and newcomers alike!

Why?
Why PlanetSide 1? PlanetSide 1 is a free to play, MMOFPS game that has a lot of key differences from PlanetSide 2. While it is an older game, it’s still extremely fun. It has a lot of interesting features and content that was neglected for PlanetSide 2, and is definitely worth checking out. Curious where PlanetSide 2 came from? Come check out the original!

Training for Newcomers (Saturday, April 9th @ 10AM PST / 12PM CST / 1PM EST)
If you’ve never played PlanetSide 1, you’re new or inexperienced, or have a friend that’s new or wants to try, we will be holding a training session held by veterans of the game on Saturday morning for people to learn a bit about the game. Topics covered will be certifications, loadouts, hotkeys, and combat. If you would like to participate, there will be a squad listed on each empire for “Training.” Join this squad at the scheduled time. (If there is a change, we will post about it). Additionally, we have created a write-up for players who are new to PlanetSide 1, particularly in 2016: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...IS-CuqfPsc3WY/

Hacking/Moderation
One of the main reasons that the population died off significantly in PlanetSide 1 is due to hackers. The hacks in PlanetSide 1 are pretty advanced and can do a lot more than just the traditional FPS hacks you may be familiar with. Fortunately, the hackers have been pretty inactive as of late. Due to this, we've been seeing a large increase in population over the weekends and even during the week! Additionally, some members of the community has taken upon itself to design their own tools to help deal with the threat of hackers. These community members will be on hand to deal with any problems and ensure fair play.

Voice/Text Chat
If you would like to voice or text chat with your fellow players, the PSForever.net public Discord is being provided. This will also be a helpful tool if you decide to participate in the training session (even if just to listen), albeit not required. Additionally, if you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding the event, feel free to chat with us in the above Discord server. Discord is a browser based (or downloadable, with additional features) text/voice chat application that requires no sign-up. The join link is: https://discord.gg/0nRe5TNbTYoUruA4

Game Account
Use your existing Daybreak account or sign up for a FREE account at: https://www.daybreakgames.com/register

Download
You can download PlanetSide 1 here: https://launch.daybreakgames.com/installer/PS_setup.exe

What are you waiting for Soldier? Join the fight today! For land. For power. Forever.
Old 2016-03-16, 05:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
darkBerry
Banned

Re: PlanetSide 1 Weekend April 8-10th

How the hackers will log out if they come? I ve been told by someone that sulferix ABS was bypassed by every hacker, so?
Old 2016-03-18, 11:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Sulferix
Private

Hackers like to start rumors. Tbt, they got lucky. We already have a solution, and the ABS is still extremely effective. Abs is very much powerful and there will be little to no hacking activity during the event.
Old 2016-03-18, 07:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
YihadAkbar
Private

http://imgur.com/a/PrQZy

explain this then. we can't be beat and you know that.
Old 2016-03-18, 07:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Sulferix
Private

HAHAHHA

ya no. that is evidence of nothing, another example of your hacker ignorance and stupidity. weve figured out EXACTLY how youve done that, and what you did then will have no effect this weekend.

have fun getting absed, cause ps1 has a zero hacking policy. you cant lie your way out of getting banned kid.
Old 2016-03-25, 01:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
OpolE
Sergeant Major

Do it in MAY 20th the 13 anniversary as we will have people on it to promote and maybe admin

4000+ Hours of PS1
Old 2016-03-26, 02:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Effective
First Lieutenant

Misc Info

Originally Posted by YihadAkbar View Post

I just can't figure out this behavior. What a childish level of pure salt.

My Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/effectivex

Last edited by Effective; 2016-03-26 at 02:40 PM.
Old 2016-03-26, 05:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Huntsab
Sergeant

Originally Posted by YihadAkbar View Post

Clearly you get beat over and over since you need to hack to play. ****** bitch
Old 2016-03-27, 05:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
lazer1982
Private

Count me being on as well: if i see anyone from DS hacking i will kick from outfit right away

Old 2016-03-29, 05:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
OpolE
Sergeant Major

Il try to be on with mates. Will be a warm up for May 2016 13th anniversary I think

4000+ Hours of PS1
Old 2016-03-30, 09:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
darkBerry
Banned

A barcode messaged me saying that they have a terrible plan, they contacted more people to waste their life hacking on planetside 1 again, he said they will have abs notes freezer and some stuft like that finally they will reveal some hacker supporters info (dox) they will start this weekend
Old 2016-03-30, 11:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Sulferix
Private

Keep talkin out yur ass hacker. I've heard it a thousand times. We got you FROM THE INSIDE. We know EXACTLY what you have, and also exactly what you don't have. Quit talking shit since you have nothing to back it up. We have already destroyed you, go hack ps2. You really have no reason to keep trying, yur gone. There is nothing you can possibly do to win. We have better hacks, ppl who ACTUALLY know how to code, including myself, and we have a drive to keep going. You have none of the above. Just leave. The only thing that you are gonna get from a continued effort is more humiliation. We already know everything you say comes right out yur ass.
Old 2016-03-31, 02:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
darkBerry
Banned

Good riddance no lifer nerd ROFL
We knew who was spying, we shared with HIM (xxxdeathkillxxx) the weakness hacks we have.
We put him in a NOT important group, you dont know EXACTLY what we have, such a Spy Chat, IP tracker, Vehicle Pull hack and more...
Its sad that each warning you throw each ass kicking you get,
How many times we pulled you when you said you was going to kill us...ROFL
How many times we fucked everyone while you was ABSing us?
You havent destroyed nothing, we are waiting for something..you will see it kid

5000€ remains to fuck that herber (deathkill), he will be gone from canada, we will spread all of his personal info...the same happened to Rames, Zanduk and ZeroCool,other thing you DONT even knew, money isnt a problem..take care of yourself andrew

This isnt a childish behaviur to get the control of planetside, the main goal here is wreck and ruin the nerd's game.. your pain and the feelings you get is our satisfaction we want planetside 1 down.

You will fail again andrew...

Last edited by darkBerry; 2016-03-31 at 03:03 PM.
Old 2016-03-31, 05:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
Degrado
Private

So do you hacker bunch still think I'm "Josh"(still have no idea who this person is)? Just curious, as getting tells from everyone of you is a bit annoying.
Old 2016-03-31, 06:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Sulferix
Private

Ok. More talkin out yur ass. I suppose that won't stop. Spychat, well we know the address for that, it's just not a useful hack lol, and no you don't have a vehicle pull hack. Again, just list of bullshit. you only ever pulled once, and that was because I was the only one absing, which is why you were able to macro past it. That all. Keep talking out yur ass, this event is gonna be a good one.

And dip shit, you OBVIOUSLY didn't know you were being infiltrated lol. Otherwise you wouldn't have sent literally all yur hacks, and there would be no logical reason anyways for you to let deathkill have all yur information, like emails, and all methods of communication. How stupid are you? We know EVERYHING.

Last edited by Sulferix; 2016-03-31 at 06:09 PM.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion