Why is NC winning? - Page 9 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Ever Seen a NC book? Neither have they.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-01-28, 09:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #121
ThEOnLyOnE
Contributor
Corporal

the sad part of this all is that.. the very own NC ppl are against what i said..
im hear trying to defend NC from all the whiners..
and i got this fools poppin shit..

i love coming to PSU.. its a great site..
but there some people in these forums that are like fucking little girls..

"oh no he didnt, uh uh girl.. he just didnot say that.(snap of the fingers). let me go and get intellectual on him"

loosen the fuck up!
Old 2004-01-28, 10:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #122
Happy lil Elf
Contributor
Colonel

Try looking like something other than a semi-literate retard and people might take you seriously. Keep writing posts like a failed rapper with brain damage and be prepared to be treated like the fucking moron you are.

Its eating it's food. (Incorrect use of apostrophes specifically for UV)
"Oni wont get banned, unless you get banned. Its a 2 man ticket."-Hamma to TekDragon re: his request to ban Oni. Life is good.
Old 2004-01-28, 10:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #123
Madcow
Lieutenant Colonel

He posted this tripe before and got the same attention. Then he didn't for a while and everybody ignored him. Some people just didn't get enough love from Mom and Dad, and it's the duty of every person on the internet to help fill that void in their lives.
Old 2004-01-28, 10:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #124
ThEOnLyOnE
Contributor
Corporal

thank u little drawf... u just proved my point..
LITTLE FUCKING GIRLS!!!
Old 2004-01-28, 10:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #125
ThEOnLyOnE
Contributor
Corporal

Originally Posted by Madcow
He posted this tripe before and got the same attention. Then he didn't for a while and everybody ignored him. Some people just didn't get enough love from Mom and Dad, and it's the duty of every person on the internet to help fill that void in their lives.
both of u motherfukers are LITTLE FUCKING GIRLS..
i see your replys to other post.. u go and try to belittle people..
what.. where u too bullied when u where kids?
sexually frustrated are u?
is this how u feel that u better then others?

both of u is like little bitches
Old 2004-01-28, 10:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #126
TwistedPaladin
Private

I'm sensing a lot of pent up anger here.... maybe you should join the server and take it out on the smurfs, or teh commies, which ever your preferance.
Old 2004-01-28, 10:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #127
Happy lil Elf
Contributor
Colonel

That's right kiddo, just keep digging yourself deeper.

Wait, lemme rephrase that in a way you can comprehend:

y0 u lil bich..
keap postn dta bulshut.. nt
evryon thiks ure a fukin
idoit yt.. but tehy wll suun..

There ya go dipshit. Maybe you get it now. Then again considering the abysmul comprehesion skills we've seen you demonstrate so far, probably not.

"Oni wont get banned, unless you get banned. Its a 2 man ticket."-Hamma to TekDragon re: his request to ban Oni. Life is good.
Old 2004-01-28, 10:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #128
Madcow
Lieutenant Colonel

Did you just call me a little girl? That kicked ass. That was way more satisfying that an actual, well thought-out insult. Grats.
Old 2004-01-28, 11:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #129
UncleDynamite
Lieutenant Colonel

*Ahem*

The rest of the forum> <TheOnlyOne
Old 2004-01-28, 11:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #130
Angel_of_Death
Second Lieutenant

Elf, too funny. Too much too quote.

Originally Posted by Madcow
Did you just call me a little girl? That kicked ass. That was way more satisfying that an actual, well thought-out insult. Grats.

Ah you guys kill me.
Old 2004-01-29, 02:09 AM   [Ignore Me] #131
KIAsan
First Sergeant

Hmm, I haven't seen this many double/triple posts full of s*#& since EvilH himself.

Back on topic (sort of), Population balance is the cause. Those who argue lack of a population balance, need to do a few /whos during their game time. I do it frequently each time I play. 75% of my observed time (on emerald), NC have a significant population compared to VS or TR. VS and TR seem to vary between themselves (sometimes more TR, sometimes more VS). This is observed fact, maybe I just need to start keeping graphs. The argument that "since the devs aren't working on it, means it doesn't exist" is a pretty empty argument. I, for one, beleive they ARE working on it, it just goes slowly.

Now, as to cause of the imbalance, I didn't post my reasons, as everyone differs in their opinion. HOWEVER, I do think that weapons balance is one of the culprits. No, TR doesn't fight with plastic sporks and cardboard tanks (though listening to some of the whining, that is what it sounds like). However, our weapons do have some problems. Look at the proposed "fixes" coming from the devs (prowler 25mm, Dual Cycler change to AI, New AV Max to replace pounder). Also look at other "fixes" (eliminate the JH quad shot, JH reload time on triple shot, upgraded Rexo, fix Surge). As you can see, these changes in total will effectively "buff" TR, while effectively "nerfing" NC. I don't like using these terms, but overall, you can see that things will become a bit more balanced. As to helping VS, I really think they are getting overlooked by the Devs. Maybe because you don't see a lot of VS whining about their crap weapons. I for one would like to see the hitbox on the mag increased a bit (since mowing is a valid tactic). As it is now, a AMS mows like a mofo (to use the double/triple post moron language), while a mag gives you a gentle shove. But I digress.

How does this affect populations? Well, you do have a lot of the "grass-is-greener" types that go where they think the most fun will be (bigger weapons = fun). So, after the last balance pass, they fled to NC. After the devs spork it up a bit, you will probably see them flee back to TR. I just hope they get it right this time. I, for one, don't want to see NC end up where TR is now. I don't consider it a fun fight beating up on a weak empire (there is no challenge in it). BTW, in case your wondering, I do have a NC character too.

Anyway, I hope we can end this thread (9 pages is a bit much to follow). If you really want to talk Balance, empire populations, empire flavor, why empires dominate, start a new dang thread PLEASE!

If it's not nailed down, it's mine. If I can pry it up, it's not nailed down.
Old 2004-01-29, 08:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #132
ThEOnLyOnE
Contributor
Corporal

Originally Posted by Happy lil' Elf
That's right kiddo, just keep digging yourself deeper.

Wait, lemme rephrase that in a way you can comprehend:

y0 u lil bich..
keap postn dta bulshut.. nt
evryon thiks ure a fukin
idoit yt.. but tehy wll suun..

There ya go dipshit. Maybe you get it now. Then again considering the abysmul comprehesion skills we've seen you demonstrate so far, probably not.
oooh u got me my son.. u go happy lil shit...
ill keep you and madcow right under my wing..

and madcow.. heh.. you will catch it soon...

uncle... dawg please.. u can do better then that..

little fuckin girls..
Old 2004-01-29, 09:10 AM   [Ignore Me] #133
BDMJ
First Sergeant

All tanks have the same hitbox, so the mag is fine. Regarding population, I have honestly never seen a significant difference between 5 cst and 12 cst. After 12, the population drops so even minor imbalances show up as much greater on the % indicators.
Old 2004-01-29, 09:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #134
Happy lil Elf
Contributor
Colonel

Erm I guess I haven't done any testing, and currently can't but I don't think all Tanks have the same hitbox. If that were true any shots that hit the top of a Prowler should go right through.

Old 2004-01-29, 11:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #135
BDMJ
First Sergeant

I'm pretty sure the horizontal hitbox is the same. I'm not sure about the vertical dimensions of the hitbox. Maybe having the shot go right through the prowler is not the result of the hitbox, maybe the shot will hit the van when it shouldn't according to the model.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion