WTB PS2 Game Cheats FTW!!!! - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: [unable to load this quote due to lack of funds]
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2012-09-30, 09:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Ipimpnoobs
Sergeant

Angry WTB PS2 Game Cheats FTW!!!!

First off I got this from the official and wanted to share it. I had a feeling, the scum of the earth companies and people like this would get involved in such a masterpiece of a game in development. These are the kind of people that would take a s*** on a leonardo da vinci painting, steal candy from a baby and sell balloon mortgages to low income people!

Tell me why I shouldn't go and purchase these type of tools just so I can compete with all the people that have small igaming peen's?

I'm going to play regardless because the artists are brilliantly phenomenal and I support them! I just hope these arse hats personally create something and someone takes a hairy smelly poo right on it so they know how it feels!!!

How would you stop this from happening in your game?

DISCUSS!!!!

http://youtu.be/hO08Rw1onbw

Last edited by Ipimpnoobs; 2012-09-30 at 10:10 AM.
Old 2012-09-30, 10:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
EvilNinjadude
Second Lieutenant

Re: WTB PS2 Game Cheats FTW!!!!

Throw Plasma screens at him.
Old 2012-09-30, 10:15 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Necronile
Sergeant

Ha the vid is kinda funny
anyway
there is nothing we can do about it in the meantime
because there is no anti cheat program at the moment
Old 2012-09-30, 10:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Crator
Major General

Pretty certain the devs have some really nice tools at their disposal to detect the things. On top of that we will hopefully have an in-game report system with active game moderators who can use the tools to prove that is what is happening then ban. Now, the question becomes, how the heck do you prevent them from making another account since this is F2P? Hopefully the anti-cheat system will auto-find the exploiter and boot them as soon as it happens.
Old 2012-09-30, 11:32 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
elementHTTP
Sergeant

Originally Posted by Ipimpnoobs View Post
These are the kind of people that would take a s*** on a leonardo da vinci painting, steal candy from a baby and sell balloon mortgages to low income people!
rofl

Its good thing that this is happening in beta to test possible exploits so devs can gradually start to implement defensive systems

I would say its healthier to cheat now then ever

So fire up your auraxium farmer bots and enjoy
Arms race has begun
Old 2012-09-30, 11:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Ipimpnoobs
Sergeant

Originally Posted by Necronile View Post
Ha the vid is kinda funny
anyway
there is nothing we can do about it in the meantime
because there is no anti cheat program at the moment
I'll tell you where to start. Firstly get there personal address to their whole family and post it on the internet so we know where to file our complaints to. I can think of a few more. White collar crime is still a crime!!
http://youtu.be/hO08Rw1onbw
Old 2012-09-30, 11:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
SGT Apone
Private

careful according to some uninformed players on the official forums.. hacking in this game doesn't exist and they have not seen any type of hack yet in game.. and anyone who says they saw a hack is lying or just getting owned.

i guesss this video and other slike it are fakes and totally made up
Old 2012-09-30, 12:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
CrystalViolet
First Lieutenant

I haven't seen a ton of hacking in the game yet, some questionable shooting here and there, but nothing blatant. The real problems will start when the game launches, and I hope SOE is ready to deal with it.
Old 2012-09-30, 02:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Timealude
Captain

Originally Posted by SGT Apone View Post
careful according to some uninformed players on the official forums.. hacking in this game doesn't exist and they have not seen any type of hack yet in game.. and anyone who says they saw a hack is lying or just getting owned.

i guesss this video and other slike it are fakes and totally made up
The problem is we cant really tell at times what is hacking and what are bugs, there are alot of bugs that come up with each patch we dont know about, that was a pretty obvious speed hacking but there are times when its like that and its just the player lagging as well.
Old 2012-09-30, 02:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Shogun
Contributor
General

not sure if this video is staged... you could drive very slowly with the tank and speed up the video later.
but if it´s a real speedhack, it´s time for the devs to investigate and collect as much data as possible to prevent this from happening at release.

stand tall, fight bold, wear blue and gold!
Old 2012-09-30, 04:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
SGT Apone
Private

Originally Posted by Timealude View Post
The problem is we cant really tell at times what is hacking and what are bugs, there are alot of bugs that come up with each patch we dont know about, that was a pretty obvious speed hacking but there are times when its like that and its just the player lagging as well.
yeah but you can tell the difference between lag causing that and a player doing so due to a hack. just like you can tell when a guy get's multiple instant headshot while snapping to targets that it's an aimbot..

those who can't tell just don't know what to look for. but just because an uninformed player doesn't notice it themselves.. doesn't mean they are being used. AA has had a hack on it's website for subscribers for PS2 since the first week of tech test... as have others.

Any game that's client side hit detection is open season for hacks.. Just like BF3 was.
Old 2012-10-02, 02:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
selmu
Private

Originally Posted by SGT Apone View Post
yeah but you can tell the difference between lag causing that and a player doing so due to a hack. just like you can tell when a guy get's multiple instant headshot while snapping to targets that it's an aimbot..

those who can't tell just don't know what to look for. but just because an uninformed player doesn't notice it themselves.. doesn't mean they are being used. AA has had a hack on it's website for subscribers for PS2 since the first week of tech test... as have others.

Any game that's client side hit detection is open season for hacks.. Just like BF3 was.
Find 2 aim/ some kind of i know your position hacker today, the guy dont miss 1 hit, when i was in the light elevator he killed me probably with head shots becouse using my heavy assault with the shield thing he just hit me 2 - 3 times. That happen like 10 times in row. i respaw hide he just go there right where i am alredy head shoting me.

Last edited by selmu; 2012-10-02 at 02:24 AM.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion